• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm leaving *waits for screams of joy*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingTomato1

Yes, I'm leaving. isn't that great =D!!!! Well, anyways I'm sorry for anything stuipd i've done ...Which is about everything >_>...zomg i'm such a super n00b xD
Anyways i's like to say bye to all my friends..i'd make a list..but i don't feel like it >=P. I might come back but thats not likely. Again I'm sorry for all the stupid things i did...x_x

Love, Tomato

<333333333333

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Why tomato!? Why her! S-She was a great member of the Gumickel an now she has to leave! TT-TT <-------- See! Me cry waterfall tears!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
bibi tumayto ;_;

gah, star is gonna be gone for a month and now you're leebing, you two are plotting evil things I know it >_> XD

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
FlyingTomato1 said:
Yes, I'm leaving. isn't that great =D!!!! Well, anyways I'm sorry for anything stuipd i've done ...Which is about everything >_>...zomg i'm such a super n00b xD
Anyways i's like to say bye to all my friends..i'd make a list..but i don't feel like it >=P. I might come back but thats not likely. Again I'm sorry for all the stupid things i did...x_x

Love, Tomato

<333333333333

NOes!!!! Tis can't be -getstissue- Buh Bye, I r going to miss j00.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Sheesh FT...Its only one Algebra grade >|. Don't have a spazzum, or I'll force you onto the computer.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Well, I'm not going to try to convince you to stay. If you feel that you must leave, then go. Don't let anybody stop you. But we will miss you here at Khinsider.com. And there are many people(including myself) that feel that they don't want you to leave. But I know that no one can tell you what to do.

But we can hope is that you come back some day.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Apparently most of you people can't read...>_>
She's leaving because she got a B in Algebra and because they won't let her into Honors Algebra 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back