• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm leaving ... temporarily.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, the time has come! I can smell the fresh and warm air of Spain right now as I type this message to everyone. MY time has come to leave the forums (only temporarily, sorry to those who thought I was going for good :lol:) and go enjoy the sun in Spain. I may come on every few days since there's an internet cafe in the caravan site I'm staying on. Well ... I guess it's adios to KHI and hola to Spain! I'll see you guys in two weeks!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Meh though i have little to say, Kudos to you AoD and have fun on your vacation, you work too hard to help manage rps and n00b activity. Until then, see you in two weeks :cool:

masterofoblivion

Bye AoD see u in 2 weeks plz tell me hows it like cuz i would like to go to spain when im older and by the time u ocme back there will be 4 Masters of oblivion :laugh:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I'll miss you, mysterious stranger! ;__;

Btw, if you get a chance to go somewhere exotic, don't worry about us! Enjoy yourself, you know? Bothering yourself with everyone here'll only dampen your fun ;D

Seriously, hope you have a fun time :p

~Fenris Etheral, who's been stuck abroad all his life ._.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I will miss you dearly AoD.Make sure you brng me a picture of Spain!!!!If you have one when you come back....your already gone...T_T.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have bad (or maybe good for you guys) news. I went to the hospital with my dad this morning and he needed an X-ray on both of his legs. His right leg is fine, but his left leg isn't looking good. It turns out that one of his veins is slowly bleeding and he needs an operation to have it sewed back together. So that means I had to miss my flight today to Spain! :cry:

I won't be able to go until the weekend depending on my dad's operation. I was so upset when he told me he had to go through this operation. Ub, I have already told you that I might not be going today. Guess what, KHI? You are stuck with me for the next three days ...

White_Feather

u should be able to log on to KHinsider

i've been to two cities in Spain, Madrid and Sevilla to be specific

and i've been able to go on posting threads

anyways have fun, wherever in Spain u r

Masamune

Big Boss
sorry about ur dad hope he gets better.........

well see ya hope u enjoy spain......

Last edited:
T

tux_

Hope you're gone longer than that time you left for your finals :3
No doubt you'll be spending your time in the cafe on KHInsider, so see you in a couple hours =D

Joy

Bronze Member
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. He'll hopefully be fine. Are you still going to Spain?

White_Feather

well thats great to hear

you're lucky to have so many people care about u

which part of Spain were u going to go to anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back