• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm Leaving KHI...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
One word: Sigspace.

Read the thread.

I'm sick of this forum. And because of SigSpace, most of the GFXers hate me now.

I'll leave in a few days, just to give this some thought.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Aww, poor Mendia, I was thinking about leaving too._. Well I hope you think this out and get better if you are sad.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh please mendia, dont leave because of some trash. ^_~ We love you.

Most of the graphics section? Homie please, it was like 5 people, and they are all friends anyway.

Last edited:
J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

yeah Im leaving KHI too, get the feeling Im not needed here anymore coz I've been ignored for too many times the past few days so yeah this is my last log on and my last post. doubt I'll see ya guys again though. Bye KHI

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Alright man see ya. Dont take things about sigspace too harshly though.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Seems like so many of the premium members are leaving. I've seen you around the video game discussion. You seemed to have your facts straight all the time. Don't leave because a few people don't like you like MB said. If you choose to leave, I'm sure everyone who knew you on here at all will miss you.

T

The Marauder

I bet alot of it is because this damned swearing jabber. Hell, even I considered leaving, but I decided to continue my daily life as usual. Farewell mendia. I suppose I might as well rep you as a parting present. :)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
The Marauder said:
I bet alot of it is because this damned swearing jabber. Hell, even I considered leaving, but I decided to continue my daily life as usual. Farewell mendia. I suppose I might as well rep you as a parting present. :)

Wow Mauader ....your being nice???? YAY!!! Well, just in case Buh Bye Mendia.D;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"zomg tux n sora da one h8 meee now wat will i do" xD

Seriously, it's like..2 people. =] Dont worry about it. Your loved. And monkey will cry if people just up and start leaving over nonsense.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
mendia said:
One word: Sigspace.

Read the thread.

I'm sick of this forum. And because of SigSpace, most of the GFXers hate me now.

I'll leave in a few days, just to give this some thought.

Hey your sick of this forum?did you get droped on the head or something?And so what if people hate you....how do you think i live with this hate all over me on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back