• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im leaving Forever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
Queen Divine said:
Why must a lot of you be asses. (I'm not naming anyone in particular either) I mean a lot of you used to be a lot nice.... a lot. Anywhoz if you don't know the person hey, just say.

What penance would we get if we don't? I don't lose anything for this so I dare not recant. :p

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Queen Divine said:
Why must a lot of you be asses. (I'm not naming anyone in particular either) I mean a lot of you used to be a lot nice.... a lot.

;-;

POUR QUOI!?

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Queen Divine said:
Why must a lot of you be asses. (I'm not naming anyone in particular either) I mean a lot of you used to be a lot nice.... a lot.

It's in our nature. Haven't I taught you this lesson repeatedly?

I'm with C_U and his awesome picture of Michael Bolton. Good day, madam.

When will people learn that nobody really cares when you leave? You are not important. This is the internet.

Awards
Diamondkey16 said:
Wow, some of you guys are really freakin rude as heck on this site!!!! i havent been here long, but bye oh your hot, ot whatever your thing is^_^, c ya

whocares42gf.jpg

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Riku's Dawn said:
Screw you Cloud_Unchained!At least he/she posted!

screw you at least i posted...srsli i dont kno u so i dont care

queen divine said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why must a lot of you be asses. (I'm not naming anyone in particular either) I mean a lot of you used to be a lot nice.... a lot. Anywhoz if you don't know the person hey, just say. Sorry didn't know ya bye. Not something rude like oh who the hell's going to miss you.

cuz its fun being arses joo should try it

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hmm.. well I never really new you that much butI am srry you are going.. srry.. hoped you liked it here

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Alright,Alright first off Cloud unchainecd shut the f*ck up and let oh yout hot leave in peace so we can all move on wit life

Also Riku's dawn stop tripping cuz Cloud is still in her period unfortunately.

Also bye Oh your hott even tho I dun know u dat well hav fun doing wutever u do

Last edited:

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Alright,Alright first off Cloud unchainecd shut the f*ck up and let oh yout hot leave in peace so we can all move on wit life

If this person leaving is so monumentous that you need it to be done peacably so you can get on with your life, then you really, really need a hobby or something. Just something to get you off your computer for a few hours each day. Seriously. Freaks like you scare me. Get away from me.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
How can people accuse others of being OTT, caring that someone is leaving when they clearly care enough to make such a big issue out of it.

See ya OHY.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Manchester Black said:
If this person leaving is so monumentous that you need it to be done peacably so you can get on with your life, then you really, really need a hobby or something. Just something to get you off your computer for a few hours each day. Seriously. Freaks like you scare me. Get away from me.

Ok,that's nice but get this straight that was an idiom I didn't really mean it as In I have nothing to do.Also I spend the most time off the comp so stop bitching about yourself. Ok..thank you goodbye! :D

Cloud_Unchained said:
Im liEk a d00dzo0rz.

:)

Oops I thoughts you were girl cuz ur avatar and siggys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back