• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Im leaving Forever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

.:oh_your_hott:.

Awards
My mom is like NO DONT GO ON so I have to leave forever and ever. If you wanna keep in touch IM me at xyou1did4this3. And for those of you who were reading my fic you can go read it at fanfiction.com. Bies all!

xoxo

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Awards
DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA ON THE WAY OUT, N00B!

XD

Heh heh. Another one bites the dust...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Awards
She was mostly seen around FI c_u, so of course she only has a few posts that actually count toward her total. But she has posted in my church thread at LEAST 50 times :/

You will be missed oyh :(

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
I'm with C_U on this one. But meh, bye who ever you are. You probably won't be missed much, but you still will ^^

R

Riku's Dawn

Shut the Fu** up yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Awards
Why must a lot of you be asses. (I'm not naming anyone in particular either) I mean a lot of you used to be a lot nice.... a lot. Anywhoz if you don't know the person hey, just say. Sorry didn't know ya bye. Not something rude like oh who the hell's going to miss you.

Anywhoz back on topic *cough*

I've seen you around but I never actually got to know you... good bye. ^_^;;