• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm leaving for a while

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I don't know. Something about this forum. I don't like how it is right now, or how it's making me feel. I feel meaningless and just plain crap. I can't take it. This or my life. I'm starting to hate things I shouldn't. So, I'm leaving. I really need to clear my head. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but it won't be forever. If any of you still care or are a friend, you can still contact me through MSN. Now I'm going to pretty much be sleeping for the rest of my spring break. Then go to New York and just try to relax, which won't happen. Shiro, Kunoke, Mushu, and everyone else who I think might care. Bye byes. D:

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
dont tell me its a competition to see who is more meaningless?

although i didnt know u revenge, bye bye.

it is healthy to have a life outside of this forum, dont feel so dependant on it, and if certain people dont acknowledge you, dont worry. what should it matter to you? if they dont want to know you, then dont give them a chance, it's their loss.

honestly ive got no idea why people get so down about going un-noticed on these forums.

Feel free to take this post the wrong way, it seems to be the thing to do nowadays here on KHi :)

E

Eclipse

Whaa??!?!!?!? REVENGE!!! you can't leave!!! see? look!! i didn't leave, i said i was gonna, but i ended up not leaving. YOU CAN'T LEAVE *ties revenge to tree*

you're not meaningless either, :p

but if you must, adios. :).....dunno how you're gonna get off that tree tho :eek:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I came to check and see this thread. I logged in just to make this post.

It's not cause I'm un-noticed in the forums. :/ It's mostly due to some stuff that's happened here in FI. In fact, that's only part of it, most of it is due to my personal life. But I'm leaving to take a breather. I may stop by every once in a while logged off, and only log on for sig making in Kunoke's sig shop. I may become active again, but that'll take a while. :/

Wow. Didn't know you liked me so much TSK. *Cuts through tree* Don't make another joke like that, I'm not in the mood for humor. >.> Yah. I know that I just said that I'm not in the mood for humor. Or randomness. >> I'm currently hating myself for hating... if that makes sense to any of you.

Goodbye.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
umm, i dont know you, but bye, c ya!!!!!!!! hope things will work out for you!!!! :D

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Sorry about saying yer poems were crap in the Anti-Sora thread. GUH-BYE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back