• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Im leaving for a week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yep. Tomorrow I leave to go to Panama City, Florida. Time to freaking party. So I wont be here for all of next week. Just remember to keep voting for the Awards. When I get back there will only be 3 days. Anyways, I doubt I will be missed but I thought I would let everyone know ^.^

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Awards
Umm...ok....one week isn't such a big deal, in the other hand leaving to florida is....have fun! :]

T

TheTerrorofDeath

BunnyCupCakes said:
You going to Florida??? ALRITE!!!! That's where I live! W00t!
Well I don't know you but have fun. Yeah,it's super hot down here

And I say you take the advice about the shark thing from masterofoblivion if you ever go to the beach XD

Oh really? What part? But anyways, I think im going to be in the pool more, than at the beach. I'd rather live for a few more years :)