• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'M IN NEED...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azanulbizare

of a goddamn war mammoth, so I can ride that shit through all of your shitty homes and destroy your lifes and wreak my havoc and vengeance upon you faggots

A

Azanulbizare

also, anyone who says vin diesel is a good actor or nadie is ****ing hilarious, deserves to be whiplynched in front of malcom x

Just as Planned

woof woof

pembrokewelshcorgiwallpis0.jpg

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
No no. It's not Vin Diesel. It's Osama Bin Diesel. He was the actor Vin Diesel, but he got bit by a radio-active Osama Bin Laden. A fan came up to him and said how much they liked it when he kicked ass in the movies. So he realized people like it when he beats people up. But they get mad when you beat up someone who doesn't deserve it. So he decided he was gonna bet up somebody who did deserve it: Osama Bin Laden. But he got bit by a radioactive Osama Bin Laden. And he woke up, and had the beard, and the camo jacket, and the love of caves. And now he's here and he's Osama Bin Diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back