• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm in a pickle......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

So get this:

My friend likes this girl and everyone knows he likes her. He gave her like everything. So anyway, I found out that that girl likes me. I don't know if I really like her or not but I think I might. But if we start doing stuff together, then I feel like I'm stabbing my friend in the back. HELP!!!!!! What do I do??

AND, on top of that, my other friend is super depressed because the person he likes ignores him all the time and he LOVED her but she didn't love him. So, today, he gave up.

Sounds like sitcom drama, eh?

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well you have two options here basicly

pursue the relationship with the girl but you'll lose your friend (even if you say he gave up, he'll definatly be atleast jelouse if his friend started going out with the very girl who ignored him)

or keep your friendship and back off from the girl

its not an easy decision but thats unfortunatly what this basicly comes down too, just depends what you value more

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I think you need to find out for yourself if you like the girl or not. Don't fool yourself here, you need to be serious. What do your feelings tell you about her?

If you think that having a relationship with her would be the best choice, then go for it; however, make sure you are certain. You don't want to break your friend's heart for nothing now, would you? =P

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
...-was totally intrigued by the title-

I'd say, if you're not even sure whether you like this girl (but you might), you should back off. Until he's over her, and until you know how you feel. :/ It just doesn't seem right to me... Yet, at least.

Your other friend is gonna need time to heal, and if you've got a girl hanging around you all the time, he'll feel guilty, because he'll feel jealous, and...

If you start something with the girl (which I'd advise against by now), don't flaunt your relationship to your friend-who-just-got-crushed. :/ Keep it pretty calm for a while. IF you start something.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Allow me to finish her post 8)

. . .You might wind up getting into a fight and then you won't be friends anymore. . .and I doubt you want that. . .

There, done(lol). . .Just to let you know I'm kidding, ok?

Last edited:

Circular Circles

Website
forums.khinsider.com
this happens a lot...eh...try to get the girl to be with your friend, and if she ends up not wanting to be with him...well...your screwed so try harder. If it doesnt work the second time...uhh...F***...

set them both up in front of you and give them the "I'm a Gangster" rap by Josh Tobin.

lol...ok not helping...

pm me i get 1 idea a minit so ill come up with something.

DaDarkDude

yep u r in a pickle.

Well best option is to lay low for a while untill your friend finds another girl to like. could take a while but let everything go slowly.

As for your other friend tell him to get on with his life. maybe eventually he will like someone else.

T

Tyler Durden

meh.

ask your friend if he cares. if he really 'loves' her, then he would want her to be happy. so if she's happy with you...

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not sure what age category you fall under but... did you ever think about talking to your friend about it? I mean casually of course, see how he would feel about it. And if you do think you like this girl and want to try going out with her or whatever you meant and he says "NO!" even after, as you said, he gave up on her then maybe he isn't the best of friends? If you decide to go out with her he will be jealous no matter what. Talking might ease the pain a little though.

But if you don't ever try it you will doubt yourself. And does he know she likes you? That may be why he stopped going after her.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Allow me to finish his post 8)

. . .You might wind up getting into a fight and then you won't be friends anymore. . .and I doubt you want that. . .

There, done(lol). . .

I'm a chick. PWN'T. And don't finish things I start. If I was missing something, I would've added it. If it wasn't there, it was probably just common sense.

So lay off. :3

There, done (lol). . .

((By the way, you don't space ellipses. >.>))

But, yeah. As it was so eloquently stated above... I'd say, "Bros before hoes." XD NICE phrase, by the way.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm a chick. PWN'T. And don't finish things I start. If I was missing something, I would've added it. If it wasn't there, it was probably just common sense.

So lay off. :3

There, done (lol). . .

((By the way, you don't space ellipses. >.>))

But, yeah. As it was so eloquently stated above... I'd say, "Bros before hoes." XD NICE phrase, by the way.

I was just kidding anyway. . .And I can space what I want, lol. . . Thanks for your input, but I like to seem like I pause more than it looks when I go... going . . . looks like it'd take longer, get it?

I'll edit my post, sorry about the gender problem. . .

seinra

Well though I'm pretty much nobody in this forum and I'm usually sittin' around collecting dust I should keep it with the 'bros before hoes' phrase. Try to help your friend out a little man. Plus u did say you weren't shure if you liked her or not so if you don't, ya' don't and take the thought's and naughty ambition's outa' your head *Jk* anywho, try to be a good home boi and kick it with your friend and help him out a little is the best bet I would bet before any bet......that you can bet on =D
~If he by any chance he stop's trying and gives up and soen't care about teh ho, swoop in! and as for your other friend, that can't be helped unfourtunatly =/ well atleast I don't think it can....?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back