• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im gonna get burned 4 this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
i dont think the girl in the school uniform talking to selphie is kairi i mean come on hav u seen the height difference between her and selphie and their supposed to be the same age unless she had a rowthspurt or sumthin.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Well, there is no rock-hard evidence. But 90% chance says it is Kairi. And Kairis older than Selphie isn't she..? By a year or something..? Don't remember. Anyway. It's very possible for Kairi to have grown up like she did, a lot happened, she matured. And, like New2Ya never failed to mention, she looks like she is based on the Final Fantasy VIII character Rinoa Heartilly, Nomuras favourite creation.

If you get flamed for this -- give the people who do bad rep. It was a very valid post.

Darkness Killer

Thats Kairi No doubt about it. Its been a year since kingdom hearts. And Sora gots a new look and so does many different charaters. Don't you think they might've changed their appearences in a year? I say chances that itz Kiari is about 100%.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
vampire_lord00 said:
i dont think the girl in the school uniform talking to selphie is kairi i mean come on hav u seen the height difference between her and selphie and their supposed to be the same age unless she had a rowthspurt or sumthin.

Stupid. -_-;

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
That is Kairi, everyone can change in a year. And can grow up a lot. That could have been the case of Kairi. And how knows, maybe Riku have change a lot too. But she is Kairi, im sure of that. What other girl could be!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
....right....SE just made a character who looks like Kairi..lives on the islands..and ahs been a mystery for awhile...NO...Jeez...It IS Kairi...I have every urge to call you a noob and moron...but I';ll let KL handle you..

«ÇåL»

Its Kairi for sure, why? Because they showed her on the island and you can see similar features between them (Meaning when she was year younger in KH.) Plus, Selphie is a little younger than Kairi she's not the same age.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Her hair isn't black. (Its looks brown but its not that either) It's actually red. It's one of those lighting affects and crap.

Ansem22

I won't flame, but it IS Kairi. Nomura would NOT create an entirely new character from Destiny Islands that had NOTHING said about her in KH to be a central character. That would be CHEAP.

And her hair IS red, if you look close you can see it. It only appears brown in the coloring/lighting; it's clearly red in the other screenshots and official character wallpaper.

It's Kairi, 100% (No 90%)

Paopu_Fruit13

it is kairi.as everyone has said,heights are different-i'm 12 years old and im 5'7.and its just the lighting that makes kairi's hair not look red,it's her just picture her with the short hair.

Dearly_Beloved11

Umm.. they don't need to be the same size, it doesn't matter. I'm very small and my friend is 5'7, you really don't need to be the same height. The girl's face looks like Kairi to me, only matured and taller. Though over one year she has grown pretty tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back