• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im gonna break this f**kin gameboy I hate Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
if its the1st onethen make a deck of like 15-20 cards(quicker realodes) cards ranges 0, 8, 9 (less cardbreaks) include tink and cure cards. hartless cards in clude jafar oggi malificent. use jafar to make it so that ur attacks cant be card broken use oggi to restore health and malificent ONLY when his health is at last bar. over all quick attack, evaison, and and constant healing are the way to beat him because ur deck realodes faster then his and u can get the jump on him when hes realoding

dark32

Well the first thing you need to do, is that if you can't beat the first form of Marluxia, then like the first post said, to have 15-20 cards in your deck, so you can reload faster. Have Card ranges from 0,8,9, so then you can have a lot of card breaks. An important item you should also have, is to have the summon Tinkerbell, and have Card range 8 for cure cards. Supposidly, if you just combine, to make combos, then you would beat his first form. Oh and about the combos, you need to look for the combo that does the most damage. So then you can stock up on those cards.

After you beat his first form, then your going to fight the second form of Marluxia. You he's going to start moving on his flying ship or something, but now he's harder. You neeed to have a lot of cures, and again Tinkerbell. You also need to have at least 6 Cloud cards, so then you can do twice Omni Slash on him, which would take away a lot on his HP coumter. So then I like you do when you were fighting his first form, you need to do combos on him. Also I'd advise you to use the new keyblades, called One Winged Angel, Diamond Dust, and Ultima weapon, because they are the strongest types of keyblades on the game. If you have those card, then your ready to beat the game. Hopefully, you'll beat the game with these strategy. If it doesn't work, then with this strategy, you can now find his weakness. Remember, sometimes the strategy of other people doesn't work on others, because some times they do stuff that are way different, so just try it out. Well thats all I can say about beating Marluxia, and I hope you beat the game.

Dark32

whitemushroom2

I was around level 80 when I beat him. Actually, I think he's easier than some of the other bosses. You only have to card break some of his more powerful attacks and you will be fine. But, be sure to have lots of level 9 and 8 cards in your deck, and 4 or 5 healing cards (high level).

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Wow your kidding right?

Marluxia was so easy! Why does everyone say he was hard!?

Just play it smart. Have some zeros to nail down his sleights. On the second form he doesnt use sleights though. But on the first one, he does. And some of his sleights are pretty deadly. Have very high leveled cards. Little cards are not gonna do squat. So just be smart.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Hah! He was easy! beat him lv 50 baby! Well, to me he was....The battle's easy, just long...

Tips:
Don't use sleights!
Have 9 and 0 cards!
take out the sythes first! (Second form)
Play it like a hack and slash game! Just keep pressing that button!
Keep at least 7 cure cards! and have a oogie boogie card!

Grey_Kyo

Pfft Marluxia is easy all you gotta do is have only 9 and 0 cards use 0 to break his sleights and 9 to attack and he'll be dead in no time

R

Riku21

Um, if you haven't beaten Marluxia yet; When he uses a sleight like Blossom Shower or Deathsycle* I just dodge roll and usually end up by the side of the screen and I don't get affected by it. I hope this helps if any. Also don't forget when he uses Double Sleight.

*I'm not sure if that's what it's called, I'm just doing this by memory.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Rikulover4eva said:
what if you don't have any high numbered cards??

The you are either:

A) Screwed.

B) Gonna get your ass kicked

C) All of the above.

If you have no high leveled cards, you have to kill heartless and buy moogle packs to get some.

Rikulover4eva

Website
www.geocities.com
SoulEater2118 said:
The you are either:

A) Screwed.

B) Gonna get your ass kicked

C) All of the above.

If you have no high leveled cards, you have to kill heartless and buy moogle packs to get some.
lol I'm c all of the above my friend was supposed to beat it for me but of course he didn't. Thanx though I will beat him somehow!!

riku1994

ur deck should be in this order 0909090909heal,0909090909break a sleight with the zero then (he will be knocked out)attack with a 9

Soren

Awards
What you need is to make sure your deck is like this....

a whole lot of 7, 8, & 9 lvl attack cards
2-3 potions (lvl 7-9)
Cloud summons (lvl 8-9)
some cure cards (lvl 7-9)
Tinkerbell summons (lvl 7-9)
and about 4-7 0 cards.

oh, and make sure your at a high level with lots of hp and cp.
trust me this works.

Make sure to use the Oogie Boogie & Vexen enemy cards. you might want to throw in a couple of barrel spider cards as well. And whatever you do....DON'T USE SLEIGHTS!!!! I cannot stress that enough. if you want an easy victory, use the maleficent enemy card since he is weak against physical attacks. and make sure your cards all have a physical or nuetral attribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back