• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm going to accost you with progress in Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A good strategy I found is to spam the 24-26 sleight, and then recharge while they're recovering + land in a few hits. Worked all the time for me ever since I started using it.

On a side note, Zexion was a bitch :c but like all bitches, he went down O:<

...................Repliku II was a joke o_o

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
The more you guys talk about this game the more I miss it :'( I want KH games again, but ever since my PS2 broke I can't play them anymore.

Xeon the 2nd

A good strategy I found is to spam the 24-26 sleight, and then recharge while they're recovering + land in a few hits. Worked all the time for me ever since I started using it.

On a side note, Zexion was a bitch :c but like all bitches, he went down O:<

...................Repliku II was a joke o_o

@Rain: Zexion a bitch?.......XD he really wasnt that hard for me
to me he was a disapointment, he really wasnt that hard but an awsome fight, and how he stole your cards actually made him a challenge,BUT Darkside i would say is more the bitch kinda, i just thought he was annoying for some reason o_o

and the last riku fight in twilight town was actually a challenge,if his attacks didnt stun you > >
and Ansem O____O wow! i was impressed, being only i think lvl:51-5 idk
he got me some game-overs

Xugoh

Ursula was the real bitch for me, she was hard to hit as hell dispite being huge, i don't know if it was the game's poor hit detection but that was the only one that gave me trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back