• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm going to accost you with progress in Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Starting today.

So I've beaten Guard Armor, after skipping most of the cutscenes since I've seen them before. Goddamn, so long in between, with boooring cutscenes.

Last edited:

Siren

Awards
I beat Axel, and have made it to the boss in Monstro. Hated this one in the original KH, didn't miss it very much.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I beat Sora's story, I'm on the last Repliku battle in Riku's story. It's hard, I can't beat it :c

Siren

Awards
This shit is tedious, man.

Fenblivion

err...wonderland on riku's story. (and yeah, i skip cutscenes too, but just the ones within the world cards. I watch the ones within Castle Oblivion...it's a good story. ^_^)

Siren

Awards
Beaten Parasite Cage at Monstro. Shit was annoying, like in KH, except no Riku.

Siren

Awards
Made my way through Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin, and Hercules. (Wonderland, Agrabah, and Olympus Coliseum, respectively). Only one left from the current deck is Halloween Town, which I'm going to hate; I typically can't stand Tim Burton.

Also, the game is better now that I've committed to it. Still find the card system incredibly frustrating at times, but that's just a minor gripe. Can't wait for Reverse Rebirth.

Siren

Awards
Don't really care how far you guys are. =/

I've made it through Larxene, and am currently fighting Vexen. I've got to say, this is the game where Atlantica was at its finest. Sure, that's not saying much, but I liked it.

Captain Hook annoyed the fuck out of me. He always had like fifty 0 cards, so no matter what I played I would get a card break. Took like four tries to beat him. Vexen, I haven't really figured out how to go about doing this, because my card seem to be messing up.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I sold that shit already, I only wanted it for the Riku play through. It was alright a but disapointing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't really care how far you guys are. =/

It's unavoidable.

I've got to say, this is the game where Atlantica was at its finest. Sure, that's not saying much, but I liked it.

Well, because it actually had some plot unlike KH2, and didn't have swimming? =D

I beat Riku's first Vexen last night. I miss spamming out 9 cards, but that's part of why this is more exciting and fun for me.

Siren

Awards
So, I beat the first Vexen fight, made it through Twilight Town's first key door, and...now I have to fight him again. Whether I want to cry or break my controller, I don't know.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm finally at the Zexion fight.

I... greatly disapprove of Kairi's new voice. Despite the horrid giggling, I prefered her previous VA. This one... sounds like they kind of forced her to sound like Namine, but by doing so, they completely forgot it should still fit Kairi.
Ew.

Siren

Awards
Stuck on the Vexen II fight still. Bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back