• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm going Platinum!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
So it's almost been 4 years, and I have finally reached the highest part of the social ladder a member can reach without becoming staff.

I'm not sure if it's because of plain laziness or pickiness when it comes to the threads I post in/create.

Even though I am not the most avid poster, I am always online.
Whenever I get online for any reason, I always open a tab for KHI just to see what's up.

Thanks for putting up with me for so long, I'll be sure to keep sticking around and annoying everyone.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Took you long enough, now go to the platinum club

oh yeah and congrats

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Congrats hope you continue to annoy everyone for as long as you feel like. Also, me jealous. I probably should try for 100 posts a day now. :p But seriously. Congrats here are some cookies.
istockphoto_3945403-chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Yay, good job love <3 :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Congratulations! And your not lazy, i have been around almost as long as you and i have less than 500 posts, but maybe thats because i made an account, made a few posts, left, and came back 2 years later.

Back