• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

I'm going Platinum!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
So it's almost been 4 years, and I have finally reached the highest part of the social ladder a member can reach without becoming staff.

I'm not sure if it's because of plain laziness or pickiness when it comes to the threads I post in/create.

Even though I am not the most avid poster, I am always online.
Whenever I get online for any reason, I always open a tab for KHI just to see what's up.

Thanks for putting up with me for so long, I'll be sure to keep sticking around and annoying everyone.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
  • Rising Star
Took you long enough, now go to the platinum club

oh yeah and congrats

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Awards
Congrats, I guess. Bolded name = pretty cool, I guess.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
Yay, good job love <3 :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
Congratulations! And your not lazy, i have been around almost as long as you and i have less than 500 posts, but maybe thats because i made an account, made a few posts, left, and came back 2 years later.