• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm going out on a date? What should i do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie Goodwin

Hi all, I'm on Facebook messenger lately and i'm dating someone named and i'm so nervous to date. What KH souvenir should i talk to her about? What do you think about about my dating?

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's okay to be nervous! I can almost guarantee your date will be equally nervous. Especially if it's your first time together in person. But that'll pass after a while for you two to relax around each other. :) If you're bringing a KH souvenir, I'd suggest your favorite one to narrow it down. Or a light KH souvenir, since you don't want to carry something heavy around with you as you spend time with your date.

You'll do fine! Your date agreed to go on a date with you. So you've got this!

I hope this pep talk helps.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Just focus on laughing like Tidus and you'll be fine my boi

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Just focus on laughing like Tidus and you'll be fine my boi

As a chick, I'd simply melt down (or break down laughing?) if a guy hits on me using Tidus's laugh as a romantic strategy.
He who will do this as such shall win my very feminine interest. (lol)
But hey, that comes with being a 90s kid and growing up with/in the internet
spr_sansb_face_1_by_kaus_quietis-dbt4nae.png

Steve, don't listen to me and Recon, please, our replies/advice is the recipehh for friendzones from normal, not-meme-obsessed people

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
gWdw2EE

^^ Pretty much this ^^

(there was an Aladdin gif at the top of my post but images are off for this thread...

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Sing simple and clean the moment you meet her!
actually don't do that, given the meaning of the song.

Soldier

Awards
Or what about the song Sanctuary?
Ehh.... sanctuary has a better meaning, but I would think before using it, if she's a die hard kh fan, if you can sneak in a few references it might break any tension you might have. But then again, this is coming from a man who never had a girlfriend/never went on a date before, so my advice might not be the best.

Awards
I'll give advice. After going through a phase on khinsider(ask some members, and that penalty means something). Just calm down, don't take it seriously, be nice, keep your hands to yourself, and overall just be a gentleman. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back