• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm giving Rep!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
To Blackest Night for saying something hillarious while in the chat.

"If I were a mod, I would welcome people with chocolate rainbows dipped in honey kisses."

That is extremely funny.

Until I remember how to give Rep, this will be up.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
..Hello? You told me to post.

To pas the 25 character limit:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

D

Desert Jesus

><' In all my life... I have never, ever seen a thread this god-damned retarded. Give a rep. WOOP. Don't waste my internet with this filth!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I demand that the 30 seconds of my life spent in this thread be returned.....with interest....

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
YAY!

I'm getting flamed.

I forgot how to. It has been a while/this is actually my 1st Rep that I have ever remembered giving.

I'm a newb at giving Rep. Imagine that

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back