• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm getting sick of playing KH2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulXaldin

Awards
As much as I want to play through all the games before I get to KH3 in January, I can't bring myself to finish KH2. I have played this game numerous, numerous times to the point where I get no sort of satisfaction from it. I've sat through all the same story beats and all the same worlds and bosses for the last couple of years and I just wanna move on from it because it's not fun anymore and I'm getting really bored. Should I just move on with the next game?

TheMostRad

I'd say do what makes you happy. If that involves skipping KH2, don't sweat it and move on to whichever one you have next on the slate. For me personally, KH1 is the game I tend to trudge through on replays, though I do recall pretty much skipping every cutscene through the first half of the game last time I went through KH2, so you're not alone in the sentiment.

Chase yo' bliss, homie.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Move on, no one can force you to do otherwise.
Videogames are first and foremost a product of entertainment: you're not entertained? Then don't bother. Anything else is secondary.

Neo_

Awards
^ This.

Replaying the series in anticipation for III is a tall order that I refuse to do.

Tempo

Awards
honestly if you're feeling done with it then save yourself the trouble and just wait for Everglow's timeline to catch up. At least that's bound to add some new flavour to the same old scenes :p

Marner

I feel that way about 1, so I started with 2 instead. Like everyone else has said, if it's not fun, don't play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back