• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im freeeeeeeeeee!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
first day of summer vacation for me!yes!im gonna go crazy during the summer.i got a list of stupid stuff to do.when i remmeber stuff on the list i will post it.lol

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
bond of flames said:
first day of summer vacation for me!yes!im gonna go crazy during the summer.i got a list of stupid stuff to do.when i remmeber stuff on the list i will post it.lol

Hoorah, me too!!! Yay I'm so happy, but I had graduation yesterday and was crying all night :(

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Another example of the sterotypical "SCHOOL'S OUT WOOHOO" child. It's not much of a big deal, in 3 month you'll be packed back into school against your will and your "freedom" will be gone.

Its not so much as freedom to me, so much as a "break."

I'm getting bored because I could be learning about re-construction after the American Civil War right now.

Texkia26

Originally Posted by bond of flames
well, im a freshmen now so im totally screwed.lol

being a freshman isn't too bad. well, it was for me. my brother was a senoir and he regularly shoved me into lockers. it hurt. but i'm a sophmore now and the thrill of high school has since worn off. you'll make it, don't worry.

jump

Spiderpig! Spiderpig! does whatever a spiderpig do
im still in school too, for another week... next year ill be a sophmore... and let me tell you... being freshman has its ups and downs... if your in a school like mine than its not that bad... and its hard to tell the difference between other freshman or upperclassmen. any way if you not in a school like mine prepare to get your "behind" kicked everyday. j/k, if you make good friends than it will be ok. i cant say anything else because i am the worst student ever! i start out smarter than the teachers and after the 3rd marking period i'm as (weird way of saying it) dumb as a sack of hammers. ill be leaving now.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
You lucky hoe. I'm in for another week. Wednesday-Monday = exams. ;-; Tuesday's the last day. D= Stupid school.

Advice? Are you going to be a freshman? Sounds like it. I'm a freshman.
1) DON'T PISS OFF THE SENIORS. They have superiority over you, and will pwn you when necessary.
2) Join sports teams, or clubs. They give you the opportunity to meet a ton of new people. Especially seniors. That way, they won't pwn you. =)
3) DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
4) Study for tests, because freshman year really impacts your GPA (Grade Point Average)
5) Basically, don't screw up.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
B*st*rds, despite the fact i've finished my exams i gotta go back 2 school for 5 or so weeks and start A Levels...boring but its all necessary i suppose.

Good luck to everyone who has exams left, i hope they all go well !! :D

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Boondock Saint said:
You lucky hoe. I'm in for another week. Wednesday-Monday = exams. ;-; Tuesday's the last day. D= Stupid school.

Advice? Are you going to be a freshman? Sounds like it. I'm a freshman.
1) DON'T PISS OFF THE SENIORS. They have superiority over you, and will pwn you when necessary.
2) Join sports teams, or clubs. They give you the opportunity to meet a ton of new people. Especially seniors. That way, they won't pwn you. =)
3) DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
4) Study for tests, because freshman year really impacts your GPA (Grade Point Average)
5) Basically, don't screw up.
too late for all of that.lol.i never do my homework.already pissed off about 10 seniors.hate sports.never study.total waste of time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back