• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm free. I'm free as a bird.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
This is it people, as I type this i am crying as my lawyer try to calm me down Since my Father and my mother left I have been with my Mother since I was 6, No more. Today I was called and my Mother broke down and went outside, I have one year with my Father and at May 31, I must go to court to give in my final decision until I'm 18. I am typing everything fast, because I can leave as of tonight since my Dad now has full custody. No more Troy Mo. No more Bickering, Fighting , Backstabbing, I'm free. And guess what?

I'm ****ing ready to have some fun.

So Thank you everyone that has been helping me everyday one by one.

Love, Thank you so much for benign the sister I always need. Ally-Chan, Thank you so much for being the one to make me smile. Chris, I love your spelling, Darkness, Thank you for your big Lazar. Raito, For your hacking and the mind I needed for the Bills to get prove of Furd of my Step Father.

Everyone here, I love you guys. You where the people I need to cry on when I had no one here. Thank you so much, I'm in your debt for life.

Tonight I come as a free person from my four wall room. My computer might not be here when I ever return but that's fine with me.

Thank you. Thank you Thank you.

I love you. I love you so freakin much.

Sorasheart281

Rachelle from St.Louis Mo.

Edit 1: Lol, Im not leaving the forums. Just the house.

Last edited:

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Sh - or Rachelle =]

Im happy for you.
I believe that your going to be so much happier now. And its great.
Sorry that I couldn't help too much. But I at least got to know you while you were around.

I hope you can come back to us someday.
Im sure everyone and myself, would be thrilled.

Goodbye Rachelle.
I am so happy that I had the chance to meet you here.

Take Care!

- Fuse =]

Guile

You love my spelling but not me? I see how it is. >.>

Anyway, congratulations. =)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm so happy for you! Even though I don't know you, you sound like you're going to be much happier now...Good luck!:thumbup:

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
<3 I hope you really are having fun. It must have been hard dealing with the fact that your mom was fighting for you for just the money. 'Tis not right, m'dear.

<3 No problem. I like helping my friends out, I guess. It comes with my unselfishness. ._.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Um..

This isnt good and Im sorry to those who where happy but you are all now going to get pist.

Today we went to sign the papers, We waited 30 mintues and my Mother didnt show.. turns out she backed out. There Is no deal, no agreement no moving.

Im going to court.

June 26. No more deals or out of court.

And...

Im ****ing scared.

T

Tyler Durden

I am so sorry SH281.

I'm sure that this is a big deal for you, and I don't want to think about how bad you must feel.

My sincerest apologies.

A

Atrumbra

I'll keep you in my prayers, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
DAMMIT.

Okay, your mom is gonna get bitch slapped pretty soon. Yeah, I went there. Please, save me the trouble of the great expense of flying to your location, and bitch slap her yourself. D:

And, of course, I pray that you're going to make it out okay.

T

Tyler Durden

I would pay for you to go bitch slap her.

Feel free to PM me if you want help SH, okay?

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
DAMMIT.

Okay, your mom is gonna get bitch slapped pretty soon. Yeah, I went there. Please, save me the trouble of the great expense of flying to your location, and bitch slap her yourself. D:

And, of course, I pray that you're going to make it out okay.
She should of got bitch slapped a looong time ago.

I hope you get to your father's soon, and make it out of there good SH.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Here's to your freedom. *Holds up glass of wine* It'll be good luv, don't worry. ^_~

T

Tyler Durden

What in the world was that supposed to mean?

There was no punctuation, no capitals, no anything. The only way it is in context is from Ankoku's name and wishes.

Otherwise, it made no sense. Think before you post.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I happy for you, I remember trying to help you a while back. . .

Hey, you're moving to St. Louis? I live like an hour away from there. . .cool. . .not that I'm going to try to hunt you down like a stalker *shifty eyes*. . .

Glad you're happy.

FREEBIRD!!

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Her mother backed out to those who congratulated Rachel after she dropped the bombshell. That's a setback, but do not allow your fear to make you back down. That's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back