• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ i'm feelin' kinda old, but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
If you lived in Australia you could already be able to go into pubs and stuff... Happy birthday!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
wait until the day before you urn 21. 20 will REALLY activate then.
In other words, Happy B-Day. So, you're almost completely legal.
What are you going to do now that you're 20?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I see that another person has reached the same as me and in less than a month after me. Well then, I hope you have a rather pwnsome happy birthday and cheer up, you're not really old until you're in your upper 30's and lower 40's.. lol..

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I see that another person has reached the same as me and in less than a month after me. Well then, I hope you have a rather pwnsome happy birthday and cheer up, you're not really old until you're in your upper 30's and lower 40's.. lol..

Pssh, 20 is old enough for me. Let's not even mention 30 and 40.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
If I'm still on here in 3 years, I'm fairly certain I'll have failed at life.

Not necessarily. You come here for entertainment, do you not? Why should your age have any impact on what you find entertaining? Besides you'll always have free time, which can be occupied with a numerous amount of activities, including visiting KHI.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Not necessarily. You come here for entertainment, do you not? Why should your age have any impact on what you find entertaining? Besides you'll always have free time, which can be occupied with a numerous amount of activities, including visiting KHI.

The only reason I come here is because I have nothing else to occupy my time with.

In three years, I hope to God that I will have others things to do. If I don't, as I said, I'll probably have failed at life.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
The only reason I come here is because I have nothing else to occupy my time with.

In three years, I hope to God that I will have others things to do. If I don't, as I said, I'll probably have failed at life.

Well, when you put it like that, then I guess you will have "failed at life," as you so lovingly phrased it. However, you could find new hobbies, but also find time to visit KHI. That's a possibility that you seem to be overlooking, unless it's your personal goal to not visit KHI once 17 hits.

Back