• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm Done with Unchained χ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Awards
JqyNBTP.jpg

Hakan Xatos

Awards
The 3rd quest of Dress Like Mickey? Yeah I got into the same situation this morning..

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Quest 500's Darkside, and its ~40 HP bars. You have two turns to beat it for the challenge rewards.

*spent hours trying to get Unchained to work*

*sees this post and gives up*

:c

FFxStrife

Mm hmm.
tumblr_o65wsrGPsE1urxie2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o65wtxDTC51urxie2o1_540.jpg

But don't worry, there's a Moogle of Glory adamant challenge quest that has a LV180 Darkside with ~48 HP bars and you have three turns to defeat it, but even I haven't managed it.

tJaBJjl.gif

Seriously though, on a scale of 0 to 10, how much real money do you need to defeat him?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
tJaBJjl.gif

Seriously though, on a scale of 0 to 10, how much real money do you need to defeat him?
I didn't use any money, I was just lucky enough to pull premium illustrated Sora and Ventus during their event periods. Though I'd imagine that you probably would have to cough up some money if you don't have great medals.

My deck setup was: +25 Olympia, Vday Minnie&Mickey (the Sora&Friends medal I have there also works, they're both attack buffers), Pooh, KH2 Kairi (80% guilt, Ability Prize Up skill), Sora Illust v (premium, 84% guilt, atk up L), Ventus Illust v (premium, 104% guilt, atk up L), partner Cloud Illust v (premium, 73% guilt, atk up L).
**Attack Up L = Attack Boost III, if we follow the Attack Up S = Attack Boost I thing the NA translation has.

FFxStrife

I didn't use any money, I was just lucky enough to pull premium illustrated Sora and Ventus during their event periods. Though I'd imagine that you probably would have to cough up some money if you don't have great medals.

My deck setup was: +25 Olympia, Vday Minnie&Mickey (the Sora&Friends medal I have there also works, they're both attack buffers), Pooh, KH2 Kairi (80% guilt, Ability Prize Up skill), Sora Illust v (premium, 84% guilt, atk up L), Ventus Illust v (premium, 104% guilt, atk up L), partner Cloud Illust v (premium, 73% guilt, atk up L).
**Attack Up L = Attack Boost III, if we follow the Attack Up S = Attack Boost I thing the NA translation has.

I asked that mostly because adding guilt to rare medals is a pain in the NA version right now. But then again, I forgot about the Mickey medal that adds dots/guilt, are they relatively easy to come by without spending too much money? (Based on your setup I'd say yes)

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I asked that mostly because adding guilt to rare medals are a pain in the NA version right now. But then again, I forgot about the Mickey medal that adds dots/guilt, are they relatively easy to come by without spending too much money? (Based on your setup I'd say yes)
Actually, no. The Mickey&Broom medals needed aren't very easy to come by, though it's a little easier now that they made it so that you can evolve a Fantasia Mickey into a Mickey&Broom with five Broom Servant medals, which are (somewhat) easier to get.
There are also occasionally ability dot campaigns in the Jewel draw, where you're guaranteed to pull some medals that have up to 3 dots already filled. That's how I guilted the majority of my medals.

I only used M&B to guilt the premiums, since the only other way is to pull two copies and fuse them.

(Also, none of the medals in NA Ux right now can reach 100% guilt, so I wouldn't bother with the jewel draw right now.)

FFxStrife

Actually, no. The Mickey&Broom medals needed aren't very easy to come by, though it's a little easier now that they made it so that you can evolve a Fantasia Mickey into a Mickey&Broom with five Broom Servant medals, which are (somewhat) easier to get.
There are also occasionally ability dot campaigns in the Jewel draw, where you're guaranteed to pull some medals that have up to 3 dots already filled. That's how I guilted the majority of my medals.

I only used M&B to guilt the premiums, since the only other way is to pull two copies and fuse them.

(Also, none of the medals in NA Ux can reach 100% guilt, so I wouldn't bother with the jewel draw right now.)

I see, the truly best "deal" right now is to save jewels for these campaigns it seems. I just need to finish buying all the costume boards first.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Oh God I'm scared now. How in the world have you people beaten these things!?!? Also, is Quest 500 the last? I don't think it would be
Nah, Quest 500 only wraps up PC Chi's Corridors of Darkness function/event. We still haven't met Skuld in JPUx yet.
I'm sure you could at least clear 500 without Continues by holding it out with Minnie and Namine, but I don't ever want to do that quest again.

Ava's boss fight (Quest 425) is easier, you only have to knock off about 15 of her 18 HP bars. (You get the cool "Unchained" title for three-turning her.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh God I'm scared now. How in the world have you people beaten these things!?!? Also, is Quest 500 the last? I don't think it would be

It's not easy to beat, but it is doable. It's meant to be a jewel sink for any players who have weak medals/not enough HP.

No, Quest 500 is not the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back