• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i'm disgusted at myself...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
feel free to put me down if you think i deserve it.

you see i have been trying to commit to this person. the same one i talked about last time. we're not a couple but we do seem to have comited to each other. but i got stupid and met this other guy and used him (becuz it seemed like i didn't had to commit to him). i got caught by the first person i basically broke his heart. i'm disgusted with myself and i don't have the guts to call him and say sorry. i want to fix it but i feel i did a unforgivable sin.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: i'm digusted at myself...

sorry......i was in a hurry. i spelled disgusted wrong muliple times

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
What made you do it in the first place? I would talk to the guy who had his heart broken, although it's quite...er...hard to fix? Since it is your fault in the first place, you should take the first step, which is to call him and talk to him about it. Hopefully you'll be able to fix it but it may not be the same as before.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Look. I know im 14 but listen. I think i know what you did. Now it is unexcuseable, but! If you are truely sorry and he truely loves you then things should work out okay, dont make him feel like your running, dont let him run either. You have to call him and arrange to sit down and talk to him about this, chances are after some time he will forgive you.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
You meet a nice guy and don't want to commit.

You met another guy and screwed him.

First guy found out and is hurt.

Work on the spelling/grammar, your 19, I could hardly get any of this..but anyway, yeah, why would you do that? ...

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Basically, you cheated on him and are confused as to why he's heartbroken?

Maybe he thought it wasn't an open relationship or he didn't want you fucking other guys?

Just a thought.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Uhm cmon dont bash her. She said you could but really i dont think that will help much. But yes the question truely is, why did you do it?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Uhm cmon dont bash her. She said you could but really i dont think that will help much. But yes the question truely is, why did you do it?

Not really bashing when I threw out the plain and simple truth.

She kinda cheated on him.

I mean, what if he thought that they would go to second base or something?

And then they would be like, together, and committed only to each other?

In that situation, I'd be sad too if my Boyfriend cheated on me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm sorry. i didn't realize how bad my grammar was. i'm not confused. i hate myself for messing up the relationship with my friend. i don't blame him for hating me. i want to apologize but i fear i will make it worst. but by not talking to him i hate myself more for letting this problem go on

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I agree with Weeaboo. If you are committed, then (I don't mean to sound harsh) you shouldn't have done it.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
i'm sorry. i didn't realize how bad my grammar was. i'm not confused. i hate myself for messing up the relationship with my friend. i don't blame him for hating me. i want to apologize but i fear i will make it worst. but by not talking to him i hate myself more for letting this problem go on

Apology? ..better beg for forgiveness, because that's one serious mistake. And I'm serious when I say beg...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Allister you did something wrong that's true. But if this guy really loves you, he'll forgive you. Yeah his heart is broken, but he'll forgive you. Trust me, as a guy I can tell you it's best if you express to him this guilt you feel. Once he sees how much you're hurting he'll forgive you. After that do whatever you can to heal his broken heart.

I hope this helps.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the reason why i did it was because i have a phobia to commitment and this other person took the tension away. I thought if i had a loose relationship, then it would be easier to commit and be able to actually call my friend boyfriend.

This probably make sense to anyone but me. which i do feel the grave error i have done. and yes i want to beg for forgiveness.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
the reason why i did it was because i have a phobia to commitment and this other person took the tension away. I thought if i had a loose relationship, then it would be easier to commit and be able to actually call my friend boyfriend.

This probably make sense to anyone but me. which i do feel the grave error

I don't really understand. I might be wrong, but if things didn't work out with your friend, then you might have a rebound with this other person. If you have a loose relationship, you won't commit. (Unless it's possible to commit to two people at the same time...? But that doesn't sound right.) Anyway, if you really want to fix it, you have to talk to him.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I don't get it ...your afraid to do something you've never done? o_O?..

Not sure if a 'loose' relationship should mean spending the night with any guy you find cute. That friend of yours liked you ...maybe if you explained your 'phobia' he could've understood, but now ...might seem an excuse.

Allister Rose

French Lover
he knows i fear commitnent. i was dating him because he really liked me and i didn't want to turn him down. but the fear was just too much. i started to like him but if i wanted to advance i thought i could take a breather from commitment so i wouldn't be so scared. i'm on my psp so i can't write much.

not trying to sound bitter sweet but idon't care whether he forgives me or takes me back. i just want to fix the wound that i did. sure i want him back but he's so frail, i fear this would change him 4ever

Allister Rose

French Lover
nbd??? i want to say sorry. i really do. But the first time i tried calling him his voice mail came in when it rang twice. Ever since i'm afraid he might throw a tantrum and yell at me, and i know i do deserve someone screaming at my face or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back