• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm depressed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Cuz I'm eating, and eating cuz I'm depressed. >: It's an endless cycle. Any advice for a wussy 15 year old like me? GIve me some examples of happy and enjoyable cycles to do. (please and thank you)

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Um.Um.Um.... o out and scream bloody murder. That gets me out of depression.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well, you could read more. And I don't mean happy stories or some shit. Read depressing stuff. (That way, you'll realize that your situation is not as bad as it could be) Or you could walk with a few people around the block a few times. Exercising releases those hormones that make one happy! Also, smiling releases the same hormones that make one happy! Smile, walk, read stories of how your life is better than someone else's. Also realize, that problems do not go away in a short amount of time. If you keep going with what you're trying to accomplish, you most likely will accomplish it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I know how you feel. Being depressed is not a good feeling.

What helped me out though was: Hanging with friends/family.

Playing a good game if you are into games like that

I know it sounds like it wont help but... laying down in your bed and just thinking about yourself happy after you get through it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Cuz I'm eating, and eating cuz I'm depressed. >: It's an endless cycle. Any advice for a wussy 15 year old like me? GIve me some examples of happy and enjoyable cycles to do. (please and thank you)

blow something up.
best feeling ever.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Write, Gesso! D:

When I gets sad and depressed, I cans write very goodz. :'(

If you're sad about something, don't eat food food. Eat a bar of chocolate, and nothing else, unless food food time is near at hand. You could try playing a videogame that is nothing more than you performing a slaughterfest (Dynasty Warriors), or something you would rather enjoy. Pull up the blinds and sit in the sunlight, or take a shower (Both help relieve stress and depression, and chocolate will bring your blood sugar level up, and help your mood.). If that doesn't work, go to your favorite place, and just walk around. Buy stuff if you want, or whatever makes you happy.

But never, ever, EVER EVER, think bad thoughts. D:

'Cause everyone has Fairy Dust, but you have to think the Happy Thoughts to FLYYYY!!!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Your life could always be much worse, and what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.
Also, being fat builds character. LOL

Eat when you're hungry, not when you're depressed. Find something else to control/depend on rather than your eating habits.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
emo-kitteh-is-too-sad-to-go-on.jpg

dont be like emo kitteh

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Also, be careful you're not confusing depression for insane amounts of boredom.
Like are you really sad and not wanting to be around anybody, or are you just fidgeting for something to do?

It's funny how America is one of the richest nations in the world, with the most opportunity for people, and so many things to be happy about, and yet serious psychological disorders like chronic depression are extremely rampant in the American population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back