• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IM CONFUSED!!! DID I MISS SOMETHING???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadowdragon134

So before kingdom hearts 3 was released, pepole was playing the classic kingdom games to be able to get the starlight keyblade. What I don't understand is was the challenge in khx just to be able to play/get the starlight keyblade early in the game, because it seems like would have gotten it regardless of passing the challenge in khx. If anybody got answers would be greatly appreciated cause I'm a little bitter :confused:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, closer to release they clarified it was just to get it at the beginning of the game instead of the end.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It was either intentional flase advertising, or they change their minds late in development. I honestly believe it's the former because they wanted to increase the install base for Union Cross.

des97

Awards
Oh yep. Another scam on their side. I literally just played Ux to get that Keyblade only to discover I would unlock it regardless during lategame. I spent 3 hours of my life achieving records on those five damned games. And I did that before all the scores needed to unlock Starlight were halved. I seriously won't believe anything Square Enix will state from now on.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Oh yep. Another scam on their side. I literally just played Ux to get that Keyblade only to discover I would unlock it regardless during lategame. I spent 3 hours of my life achieving records on those five damned games. And I did that before all the scores needed to unlock Starlight were halved. I seriously won't believe anything Square Enix will state from now on.

I wouldn't say it's a "scam" per-se... But I understand the frustration. I didn't bother doing the challenges at all, so to be honest when I heard it was halved AND you get the Keyblade anyway, I laughed. Not out of malice or anything, but because I'm glad I didn't have to spend X amount of hours to get it. My sis ended up getting her code after it was halved I believe, so at least it's easier now? Not much of a consolation, but at least you can say you stuck it out.

Awards
I did it for the 600 jewels you get for each goal so it wasn't a complete loss for me. And it was a pretty good keyblade at the very beginning all things considered, so it wasn't that bad. I mean, it was better than Kingdom Key so.... I pretty much used it until I got through Toy Box and got that keyblade so it wasn't like it was wasted.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I did it for the 600 jewels you get for each goal so it wasn't a complete loss for me. And it was a pretty good keyblade at the very beginning all things considered, so it wasn't that bad. I mean, it was better than Kingdom Key so.... I pretty much used it until I got through Toy Box and got that keyblade so it wasn't like it was wasted.

Yeah, I enjoyed the classic kingdom games and the jewel bonus. Also, with the Midnight Blue keyblade, I had 3 at the beginning and I kept starlight on until I got Happy Gear.

Back