• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm confuse...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

I haven't watched de 3E, but from what I have read here, there are going to be two kh games before kh III
which will they be?
is one of the mysterious game nomura mentioned month ago one of them?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
yes, the mystery one he mentioned a long time ago is KH3d.
and the other is re:coded.
re:coded is coming out this year with KH3d coming out next.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i think there's a good chance we could get re:coded this year, but more toward the end of the year.
the release of kh3d is more dependent on when the 3ds actually comes out, i think.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
prepare to get mad then. i doubt they would release coded before bbs.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He means we better get Re:coded before Japan gets it.
uh yeah i know. i mean, they wont release recoded before they release bbs here, and bbs NA and japanese re:coded both have a release of the fall. hence why japan will get it first.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Japan already has Coded. Nomura made Re: Coded in an attempt to localize for other regions. Releasing it to a region that already HAS the game would piss me off.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Japan already has Coded. Nomura made Re: Coded in an attempt to localize for other regions. Releasing it to a region that already HAS the game would piss me off.
get pissed off then, as re:coded has been confirmed to release in japan in the fall.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

The fact that it has a Japanese site makes it seem like they will. And I agree that does tick me off as well that they'd do that.

HeartSeams said:
get pissed off then, as re:coded has been confirmed to release in japan in the fall.

I have never once heard the game was coming in fall. Where's your source?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, so we already know about the two mystery games, one of them is a remake of Coded while the other one is somewhat or maybe connected to KH1 but with a mystery plot that has yet to be reveal. (possibly connected to the BBS secret ending too).

Did Square reveal the plot of KH3D in E3 yet, because it's nearing to the final day of the show?

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The fact that it has a Japanese site makes it seem like they will. And I agree that does tick me off as well that they'd do that.

I have never once heard the game was coming in fall. Where's your source?
it says it on the Japanese Re:Coded site.
Heartstation translated it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I meant a link to the translation -_- No duh, we can type heartstation.org but it doesn't mean I'm going to want to look for the translation since it's not on the main page.
It's the very first post...
It's even bolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back