• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm confuse...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It doesn't have a translation, it just says "Go to the site here" and it talks about how there's a new site. It doesn't say anything on what the website says... AT ALL.
someone cant read:
HEARTSTATION said:
Square Enix has launched the official site for Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, the Nintendo DS port of Kingdom Hearts Coded. The game was revealed as a part of Square Enix’s E3 line up, sporting graphics to the of 358/2 Days for DS versus the graphics from it’s original system, the specialized Docomo mobile phones.

Click here to visit the official site!

The site reveals a tentative release date of [size=+6]Fall 2010[/size] for Japan, as well as storyline information. Re:Coded will feature a redone battle system as well as new scenes that take advantage of the DS’s capabilities.

Shadow Key

αsiя;5105178 said:
lol how is that missable.

What's missable? I don't see anything.

(Just kidding. Don't flame me. If you do, I would like to get some flame resistant rings from my pouch... GET IT? IT'S AN RPG REFERENCE! HAHA! ISN'T THAT FUNNY?!? HAHAHAAA!!!)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It should be a worldwide release!! Have come out before or a little after BBS release S-E NA. If it isn't till 2011 I swear I will go to Nomura and call him a firetruck in Japanese or Nihongo

siegleeagle

why hasnt anyone thought that the japanese website is already up because E3 is going on in america and our release date could be announced there and the japanese release date on the site because the japanese can't go to e3. It will probably have a single worldwide release i mean its not a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back