• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm certain of this now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
We all recall that both Yen Sid and MX saying that the 7 hearts of pure light emerged after the Keyblade War, and Yen Sid even says those hearts were the origin of the current world. Those 7 hearts now belong to the Princesses of Heart.

So this pretty much confirms what a few people have thought for a long time. Reincarnation is the rule of death in KH universe. Those 7 pure hearts of light must have passed through different individuals in different lives through out history until they were born in the Princessess of heart in the modern day. What else do you call that if not reincarnation?

Its just like XH or Ansem the Wise said in one of the reports, "Kingdom Hearts, the place where all hearts are born and all hearts return to." Reincarnation.

Makes you wonder what Sora and Xehanort were like in one of their past lives, it would be interesting if they were combatants in the Keyblade War in one of their past lives.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I've always been under the impression that KH held a reincarnation philosophy, and in regards to what you said at the end with Sora and Xehanort, I've always pondered something similar to that as well. Like, what if Xehanort is an archetypal evil antagonist that existed during the keyblade war? Same goes for the others as well, since that is what archetypes are, in theory of KH.

Waves_Blade

I've always been under the impression that KH held a reincarnation philosophy, and in regards to what you said at the end with Sora and Xehanort, I've always pondered something similar to that as well. Like, what if Xehanort is an archetypal evil antagonist that existed during the keyblade war? Same goes for the others as well, since that is what archetypes are, in theory of KH.

Xehanorts pretty bad as it is, but... in a realm (it is believed) filled purely withlight you'd have to be pretty messed up/wicked in order to start an entire realm wide war that shattered the 'known' universe apart, took COUNTLESS lives, covered the worlds in darkness, shattered the X-blade (I believe thats what the translations of the ending of 3d say) and send Kingdom Hearts to the brink.

That is of course assuming he had something to do with its beginning if your idea proved true.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Xehanorts pretty bad as it is, but... in a realm (it is believed) filled purely withlight you'd have to be pretty messed up/wicked in order to start an entire realm wide war that shattered the 'known' universe apart, took COUNTLESS lives, covered the worlds in darkness, shattered the X-blade (I believe thats what the translations of the ending of 3d say) and send Kingdom Hearts to the brink.

That is of course assuming he had something to do with its beginning if your idea proved true.

come on now Xehanort would do all that

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Who's to say that Xehanort wasn't there during the original Keyblade War? He could've just as easily stolen other bodies throughout the years and lied about it. But that only brings one question: if he'd already been a Keyblade Wielder for all those years(if he did steal those bodies, he might not of, and even if he did maybe he was only chosen with his current old body), then why did he train underneath a master? Maybe to fit in?

Awards

From the way Nomura portrays Xehanort, it's clear that there are no good intentions inside him.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well it's not a deeply held view of mine, but I pose it as intriguing. He could do what ^you said, and just body snatch, but then really it would infer this>>> that "Xehanort" isn't a person, rather a special darkness/entity. It consumes, possesses, or takes over/becomes others thru out the whole time(Keyblade War up until now with the MX). But that is all just imaginative thinking.

Samhain

Bronze Member
they said even in the biggest darkness there's always a light

that means Xehanort must have SOME light inhim. Where is his light?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

^ I don't think that line was referring to, or applicable to Xehanort.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Isn't that obvious by now? *Looks at everyone with big cute watery eyes* I am his light...hug me!

Uh but seriously, I wasn't suggesting that Sora and Xehanort were actually keyblade wielders of the keyblade war in a past life, that little tid bit was more of me just thinking out loud, or in text I should say. I was just wanting to point out the information in KH3D that seems to unofficially confirm that heart reincarnation is the way thing happen with life and death in the KH universe. Even if Xehanort and Sora were participants in the keyblade war in a past life, they wouldn't remember it, as reincarnation implies your memories of your previous life are erased as you enter into your next life. Though I do suppose with how the series treats memories it is possible all the memories of all your past lives are burried deep in your heart out of reach, since it has been said memories can never trully dissapear. But there I go put my thoughts into text/out loud again XD

MasterZeR0

His light was/is probably his original intentions, the desire for balance of light and darkness.

djam2410

if he was a part of the keyblade war, that might be where he got the idea to form the X-blade in order to wield its power; maybe in the past he lost a chance to have it (kind of like what happened in BBS after he became Terra-nort)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

His light? Well, I guess he'll finally show what little light he has left when he's about to die. He'll probably say how he once had good intentions and made mistakes.

And once that happens, everyone's gonna be so fed up with him that Sora will kill him on the spot.

bigbadcloud

i think master trollnorts plains is not to make 1 X-blade but to make 7 X-Blades as they said 7 hearts of light and 13 darknesses you take out 7 of them you get 6 left and how many people did they show in kh3D 6 of them so the other 7 hoodys will combine with the 7 hearts oof pure light to make 7 Xblades and your wondering sence there will be only six members left to use the x blade who wile wiled the 7th blade i think the origal Master X will return and wiled the 7th blade

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i think master trollnorts plains is not to make 1 X-blade but to make 7 X-Blades as they said 7 hearts of light and 13 darknesses you take out 7 of them you get 6 left and how many people did they show in kh3D 6 of them so the other 7 hoodys will combine with the 7 hearts oof pure light to make 7 Xblades and your wondering sence there will be only six members left to use the x blade who wile wiled the 7th blade i think the origal Master X will return and wiled the 7th blade

According to MX the original X-Blade was shattered into 7 lights and 13 darknesses. So to sucesfully forge an X-Blade you have to have 13 darknesses and 7 lights. The way he tried to do it in BBS with just Ven and Vanitas was deemed a failure by MX himself.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
According to MX the original X-Blade was shattered into 7 lights and 13 darknesses. So to sucesfully forge an X-Blade you have to have 13 darknesses and 7 lights. The way he tried to do it in BBS with just Ven and Vanitas was deemed a failure by MX himself.

I don't know who's more unreliable in terms of information, MX or these damn translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back