• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Hey everyone! It's been a long long time that I've been away from the forums but I decided I missed this too much to forget about it. Some of you may know or remember me from a sort of popular fanfiction I wrote called "Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath". I just wanted to post this thread so that in case any of my old friends saw it they'd know I'd returned. Feel free to message me if anyone wants to talk! Oh and I also wanted to mention that I may be starting a new fanfiction soon, one I promised to write a while ago, but I think for the time being I'm going to stick to posting fan art, so check it out if you want! Anyways I've missed you guys and it's great to be back!

-Kairi&Sora 4ever

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
omg!!! its so awesome to see you back. =D I remember you!!

hope you stick around!

Swag

Young King
K&S!?!?

It's been a hell of a long time, glad to see you back. If you couldn't already guess, this is DARKNESS-2-LIGHT.

Destiny_Seeker

hell yeah k&s! i can't wait for the fan fic!! i missed you and i'm SOO HAPPY you're back!!!!!!!!!!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
welocme to the jungle once more. i may not know you but we can get to know each other. so you write fanfcs eh? thats great. i love a good read. cant wait to see what you got. again welocme back.

Back