• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
Hey i was gone for a while. My parents felt i was crazy bout this site and i wanst.......(Much). So any way i am just saying hi. Ive missed everyone so muh. SO hi again.:D

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
two things, welcome back, and
there is no posting return threads in the NEW members area, move this to insanity, preferably nonsense

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

forgive me evryone but i must: spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

M

MegaFlare

That's it, TheTrueKeyBearer, you've taken "Nonsense" overboard.

The nonsense section isn't to flood it with spam. If you want to flood with "SPAM", don't open up every thread in the nonsense section, open up Microsoft Word and press CTRL + V instead.

Banned.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks for getting him Flare, if I had mod powers in this section instead of new member area and rpg section I would have got him, but I don't, so thanks again, staying on topic: Life if you want to talk to me to catch up on whats happened on the forums pm me.

~Life~

The old member
Thank you very much. and thanks for moving the thread. I rember lots of you. Missed ya all. ;-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back