• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
hey there i have returned after many years because my life is stable again huzzah

I'm now engaged, living in Arizona, working a full time job on computers, and streaming on weekends with my fiancé. also I'm 30 now

such old very age much ancient wow

(yes i do still think doge is great)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I think we've all somehow found ourselves at Mecca KHI with the Re:Mind news. Grats on your life / engagement. If I remember correctly, you were also involved in some music communities. Pretty sure I've seen the name float around over the years.

WB, Mirby :]

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Thanks! Mostly I'm back because I need more folks to be hype about this news with lol

Twitter and Discord only go so far.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Can't remember if we've interacted before though I remember your name, but welcome back, and congrats on your engagement!!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Welcome back and congrats on the engagement. I definitely remember seeing your name awhile back, so it's nice to see a familiar name.

Back