• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im back with new ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

ya i know bad title...

well ok start off everyone to read this that is new since apirl have no idea who i am well im no one you should know o well off topic look at my ideas in the past records

ok heres some new ones for ya
1. Ive been on and off and looking at sites and seeing new pics of the game ok little kidish but o well its a teen game or for all ages and well it shows all pics of sora and the gang going to some new lvls and old favorites with a new face from the org. there well since i have not been up to date how many new ones are there 3 or 4 now?

anwser that and i will give u my first idea

2. with all the new things happening most of which i wrote would happen will happen its been proven. yet one thing goes unsaid what is that kids name the new one the bhkid.

answer that and i will give u my second idea

and last
3.back to the org. people yes they all went away with the wind besides the red head i dont have a enough time to look his !@#$ing name up owell i know he has a connection to sora but what about the others? dead? missing? or will they be in the kh2 who knows with the 3or 4 new ones diz, and the old ones and which do u think are in the trailers like dd yes i know dd is just to show people there will be a kh2 but WHO ARE THEY one is riku i dont care what u say he is riku bhkid and the two on the beach WHO ARE THEY i think personally that one is ele. man and one of the new guys yet i want your ideas :eek:

SORRY ITS SO FIN LONG its a good sorce of knoledge.

C

cam ron 77

the red haired guy's name is axel...i had a hard time understanding everything else you said.....

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Well.. Xaldin, Demyx, and Luxord are the newest members to be revield in the Order. They also say that there is a female member.. but thats all the info we have on her.

The Blonde Haired Kid's name has yet to be revieled.

No one knows who the two on the beach are. I for one believe that the one with the glowing eye is Sora's shell. The sitting one.. I believe is the female that they have said nothing about.
Yes the ones from CoM are all dead except for the red haird Axel.

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
angel_of_heaven said:
NO!!! It's not a female it's the old dude with the white hair and lots of earings.

In what way do you think this. Luxord is rather big. The sitting unknown is rather ...petite. You are crazy.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
why do we have to give you answers to hear your ideas.... is it because if you don't know these answers you have no ideas... anyway there are 3 new Org Members...
first is Xaldin hes the guy with big side burns he has long black hair, blue eyes and six staffs or spears

next is Dymix he has blonde hair which goes in the shape of elvis's but instead of curls at the front its just bits of hair and he appears to use a Guitar as his weapon and he looks quiet young

Last is Luxord... he appears to look the oldest he also has blonde hair which is short... he has lots of ear rings and a beard... his weapon is cards which have the Dusk symbol on them
ok theres your first answer... and for the second one BHK's name is not known to us... and Axel is the only surviver from Castle Oblivion and as for GEU and SU nobody knows who they are yet... theres your answers

moogles

I read your thread once and didn't understand it. I don't feel like analyzing your writing, I do enough of that in classes at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back