• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im back ;P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kratos

Hey people!!! Im Back. Some may know me as the "master merchant" or just a good or reliable guy, who was glad to help.
I know its been a while, so im going to introduce myself. The name is kratos. Been here since Dec on 05". Im 18. Im friendly. I know sometimes beforr i was immaturr and etc. Alas i have matured.
Overall im a good guy. Here for you whenever. Hope to know you all better.

Pce ϋ

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Hey people!!! Im Back. Some may know me as the "master merchant" or just a good or reliable guy, who was glad to help.
I know its been a while, so im going to introduce myself. The name is kratos. Been here since Dec on 04". Im 18. Im friendly. I know sometimes beforr i was immaturr and etc. Alas i have matured.
Overall im a good guy. Here for you whenever. Hope to know you all better.

Pce ϋ

lol wut

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hmm i see ppl want posts,, tsk. oo bad,
You do realize posts in this section don't count to your total?????

Anyway welcome back even though apparently you don't know which year you joined.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I've been fine. Just comin' back from inactivity myself, actually.

Ralor Penwat

Kratos? You mean like my old Inferno pal, Kratos >.> Back in DC in old one with roxas139? If so, long time no see! Welcome back either way though....

Back