• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm back after a long, long time.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

keyt

I've always loved Kingdom Hearts. It has appealed to me ever since I first found out that it existed, years ago. I loved the fact that you could fight alongside the lovable Disney characters that populated my childhood movie-watching. Sadly, because of the long distances between game releases, I lost interest soon after I got Kingdom Hearts 2.

A few weeks ago, I was cleaning through some old junk when I found Kingdom Hearts 2. I dusted off the old thing and played it. I remembered how much I used to love the series, and remembered the website I used to go to read and talk about the games I so loved. I promised that I would visit that site again.

So I am back, ready to get back into the hype and enjoy the games once more. I have matured much over the last few years and I hope I can contribute much to this site.

Glad to be back,

-keyt

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
url

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I noticed a few people coming back.. lol.. Anyways, welcome back to KHI and if you decide to make some theories or want updates on the three games (Days, BBS, and Coded), be sure to look through the stickies in the KH section.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You should probably not bother with the Kingdom Hearts sections, to be honest.

Back