• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'M BAAAAAAA-CK, though I doubt i'm remembered XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Hey all. Guess who grew up and missed her old RP site? Yeah. I'm glad my account still exists. If anyone remembers me, i'll be flattered. if not, I used to be a hyperactive high schooler who hung 'round the roleplaying forum and was a member of Future Distortion Designs GFX clan. I also worked the adopt a newb thread. I also briefly popped in before KH:3D came out. I think I was the first one to take bets that Axel'd get a keyblade from Yen Sid, based on one of the trailers.

Hi all. I'm back. Took me.... Six years. But i'm back.

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
We're always looking for Roleplayers. Even better when they know what they're doing. Greater still when they're Ex-Members. Welcome back to the forums! Enjoy your stay... again!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's really nice seeing members come back to KHI after an absence, so welcome back! :3

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Welcome back! Unforunately we are past the era of GFX clans. All we have now are shops. Which need some workers, especially mine.

But, yeah, I think I have seen you around at some point. Have you kept up with any tagging? If you need photoshop CS2 is free from adobe :3

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I vaguely remember you :) but welcome back and hope you can stick around :) this site seems a bit slow now a days but hopefully that will change in a few weeks :)

Sorakh212

Awards
Welcome back! I know how you feel although you've been here longer than me according to your registration date! It does feel good to be back though after any given time though.

Back