• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm at Agrabah someone please help me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
So I'm at Agrabah now and I'm level 12, I was just wondering if thats an ok level to be at at this place or should I level up a bit more?

Dark Wing

Awards
i didnt get to agrabah until i was lv 22 so i wouldnt know. but here a tip (i only just found this out cuz i was playing the japanese version) placing lv chips between 2 cpu's that are connected by chips gives you 2 levels instead of just one, just in case you didnt know

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
alright thanks so much I didn't know that, and what do levels do to your status? anything?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
how do you get more exp for defeating enemies? I'm at Hallow Bastion and I feel like I'm way underleveled

Rexy

Bronze Member
i didnt get to agrabah until i was lv 22 so i wouldnt know. but here a tip (i only just found this out cuz i was playing the japanese version) placing lv chips between 2 cpu's that are connected by chips gives you 2 levels instead of just one, just in case you didnt know
that is explained once you enter the matrix system, it is explai that if you link two CPU the chips in the middle will be at de double value, for example, the HP+2, if in the middle of two linked CPU, it will give you 4 hp instead of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back