• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm annoyed with all this talk about kh3...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Who else is?

Let's face facts. Nomura said he won't be making kh3 for a while, and everyone (mostly noobs) are spamming the forums with theories and questions about the secret ending. I kinda find it annoying to see the the first several posts have something to do with the secret ending and kh3.

dejah

:|
xD

actually i'm rather annoyed too.

it's gonna be a loooong while before we hear anything about kh3. -_-

Godric

With your mother, eating chicken on the couch.
I can't believe people are already talking about KH3. You think they could play the second one for a while and shut their fat mouths up, but no. They can't have that. They always have to absolutely know what's going to come up next. It ruins the fun of it to ruin what's coming up with rumors and guesses.

P.S: I pity the fool that ain't got the chains. . .

Godric

With your mother, eating chicken on the couch.
God. . .People are stupid. That's like when your sitting down and watching five minutes of a movie, then spreading rumors and facts about the next movie in the series, yet you try to convince them that you know what you're talking about. Horrible.

Justice will prevail.
KH3 is coming in probably 2010.....so quit talkin bout it!!!!!

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah... it's so annoying because for 3 years almost, everyone was obsessing and waiting for KH2. Now it's been like 3 weeks since KH2 came out, and people are already bored with it and obsessing over a possible
Kh3.. It's stupid and not worth it. Let's all just enjoy KH2 for awhile.

T

TrishLovesDamon

If you dont like people posting about it...Dont read the posts..ITS THAT EASY lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back