• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm annoyed because we're not "overwhelmed" with information...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

They said that it would be hard to keep up and there has been nothing since E3... Literally nothing, it's so disappointing because I keep expecting things and there's nothing... Honestly, I want someone who works for the game to come and leak everything in a PM to myself.

I don't want to sound like I'm moaning but... I'm moaning lol... Give me all the worlds now!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nomura said the people who report on news would be overwhelmed as he was addressing those very people in May, and trust me, when events happen with KH news we are overwhelmed. I was in Los Angeles with Sign, Arielle, and Taochan during E3 and Sign was the only one with a laptop with a million articles to write, screenshots to upload, and renders to cut out.

He also said the overwhelmingness would be a thing closer to launch and in the final few months there will be a lot.

Now I’m locking this because less than 2 months ago you made the exact same topic (since then we have had lots of news, overwhelming to journalists but not so much for fans), so there really was no reason for you to make a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back