• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm about to finish KH and...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retha Realta

if you dont want to buy the game, then i would suggest buying the manga(I have both!)
however, at the end of the game theres a kind of secret ending.except its more just a couple of pictures.and unless im very much mistaken, you cant find those pictures on the web

its not really anything major, seeing as KH2 is alredy out. its just some really cool pictures

Laleeta

Okay I’m cruising through the end of game contents (mini games, mushrooms etc…) and then off to End of World I go! Then a quick browsing of Wikipedia page on CoM and KH2 here I come! I received it this morning I can’t wait!

Kind if hard to go through all the mini games and stuff of KH1 when I know that KH2 is waiting for me :toungesmile:

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
I never finished CoM until a few months ago, and I understood KHII just fine. There's a few minor details you might not get, but for the most part you should be covered... And anything you don't get, you can ask about here, so it's all good. =p

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
One thing that you have going for you is that Sora doesn't remember the events in Chain of Memories, (for reasons explained in said game) so he's pretty much on the same page as anyone who skipped it to play Kingdom Hearts 2. Also, Roxas, the character that you play as in the prologue, doesn't get introduced in COM either, so he'll be a mystery whether you've played the previous games or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back