• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► I'm a Cyborg But That's OK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

really neat/strange movie i watched last week. definitely worth watching if you're into park chan wook's films!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
loved how different this was from all of his other works, especially with the whole romance angle. really good movie.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I wouldn't say it was that different from his other works. At least in terms of Romance.

He addressed the theme of unconventional love in Thirst. Granted I would say that Cyborg has more of a romantic comedy vibe which certainly is different enough but there are certainly themes that carry on through all of his films.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I wouldn't say it was that different from his other works. At least in terms of Romance.

He addressed the theme of unconventional love in Thirst. Granted I would say that Cyborg has more of a romantic comedy vibe which certainly is different enough but there are certainly themes that carry on through all of his films.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i forgot about thirst entirely lol.

anybody see stoker yet

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I haven't seen Stoker yet no. I would very much like to however. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i've been told to watch sympathy for lady vengeance, is it any good? i know its supposed to be really violent though

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I don't remember all that much from it. It's been a few years since I watched it. Think I still have the DVD somewhere though.

I do remember it being pretty violent. Choi Min-Sik plays a fantastic villain in it.

Quite a few people say that Lady Vengence is the best of the Vengence Trilogy but I still believe Old boy is.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
lady vengeance is the best of the trilogy imo, but oldboy is my favorite. i think you should watch it elle, and if you can, find the 'fade to white' version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back