• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Im 20 years old...the basics of women

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

Having trouble ....not the average probllem. My case is different than the norm case.

Im at a young, ripe date age, and Im available ,and so are many young attractive women. I have had some set backs in life, and I get very tense .

When a woman looks at me my nerves stiffen up and hold my head down, when I move it up to look back my head jerks, my eyes widen ,and my heart races.

I do not know how to show affection, I am very spiritual but I have some life expression damages .

What do you do when a girl shows an interest in you and looks at you? Do you approach her ? Do you just look back and smile and then go back to being uncomfortable and red faced and looking like you are hiding ?

I don't know how to react to affection from a woman. My body is not used to smiling even...long story .

Any thoughts ? What do I do after the look?

Additional Details

Its hard for me to look at them psychically as well as mentally . I do not have brilliant convo themes either . I would not be able to comfront a women without stuttering and being red faced...so I guess Im screwed .

I'm not ugly , Im not Yul Brynner but I look like a guy that is way more tuff than I am . So women sometimes show an interest in me and I show them the wall barrier.

Any help from someone close to my age wold be appreciated.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Hey I have that same sort of problem with the girls, try being a bit confident and breathe easily and look at them eye level, girls are confirmed to be more comfortable when you look at them in equal eye levels

dr.korytco

Hey I have that same sort of problem with the girls, try being a bit confident and breathe easily and look at them eye level, girls are confirmed to be more comfortable when you look at them in equal eye levels

Thank you , some guy told me to look at the breast and smile .

Steve-o

Well one good thing to keep in mind would be the girl is probly just as nervous as you are. Approaching her depends where you are at...so not sure if i could help there. Do not make a convo awkward, talk about nething thats around if u approach her, tv, what you are doing in that place anythign to keep the convo smooth. Details can be asked *phone number/email whatever* if you say you are leaving or if she says shes leaving, not in the middle of the convo.

Hope that helps

A

Azrael

Well one good thing to keep in mind would be the girl is probly just as nervous as you are. Approaching her depends where you are at...so not sure if i could help there. Do not make a convo awkward, talk about nething thats around if u approach her, tv, what you are doing in that place anythign to keep the convo smooth. Details can be asked *phone number/email whatever* if you say you are leaving or if she says shes leaving, not in the middle of the convo.

Hope that helps

You need to speak with some confidence, have some backbone and you'll be getting more than KISS

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Thank you , some guy told me to look at the breast and smile .

Won't work. Maybe for your temporary pleasure, but most girls prefer you to have balls and look them i nthe eyes. Looking them in the eyes with confidence is really the only way to settle your nerves.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The only thing I would suggest is practice. If you have any girls that are just friends to you, they would help set the example of how you should act. I don't mean to use them, but I'm trying to give you an idea of how to approach a pretty girl. You should try pretending you're talking to that girl "friend." Aside, from that, it just takes time to get adjusted to being in their presense. The more you confront them, the easier it will become. Once you're comfortable, the next step is flirting, which will be a much easier task once you've established basic confidence. I hope I helped at least somewhat. Those ideas helped me along the way.

KAIRI_SUX

girls like a boy with confidence, i for one do
don't flirt yet is a VERY important tip! especially when u don't know whether they are taken or not!
just talk like you do normally to a good friend or better a girl 'friend'

if it doesn't work may you hit me until i die
J/K! XD

A

Azrael

girls like a boy with confidence, i for one do
don't flirt yet is a VERY important tip! especially when u don't know whether they are taken or not!
just talk like you do normally to a good friend or better a girl 'friend'

if it doesn't work may you hit me until i die
J/K! XD

1)Be confident, yet not a total ****
2)Look 'em in the eyes, make them think youse a man, not no boy
3)Start some small talk

dr.korytco

Thanks guys, it may sound basic to you , but I have been away from the most basic of social situations for many many years.

A

Azrael

Thanks guys, it may sound basic to you , but I have been away from the most basic of social situations for many many years.

Look I understand, hell I'm in that sort of sitch now, but you have to get used to social situations by getting out of the house.

Promise all of us that you will leave the forums and go out when you can and just socialize, see where that takes you dude.

dr.korytco

Look I understand, hell I'm in that sort of sitch now, but you have to get used to social situations by getting out of the house.

Promise all of us that you will leave the forums and go out when you can and just socialize, see where that takes you dude.

I will try it some , thank you.

Steve-o

you might be gay.

or you're just way too shy.

Congrats on helping him none...

Basically when you meet a girl thats right for you you guys won't have a problem talking to each other at all...if the first girl you try to talk to doesn't work out don't lose hope because you too might have been totally different to start with. Also as they said above become friends with whoever it is first...time is a key element in building a relationship.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Well I'm a lady, and I'm your age, <3 - and if a guy approches me, I'm expecting him to be a gentleman somewhat, you know to not look at my goodies, but to look at my face, and yes as has been said before, eye contact is a total plus; it means he is talking to ME, not my goodies.

Anywho, you sound sweet, and with a little bit of confidence, and trust me a little goes a long way, you can at least make small talk with a lady and work your way up from there. Of course there are some girls that can be rather rude, but they don't deserve your time at all, nope. Maybe talk to some girls in class since you'll see them on a regular basis, like ask them if they know what's going today, that's the usual conversation starter that happens with me at least.

Anywho, hope that helps ^_^ and should you stumble upon a rotten egg, just keep right on trucking :3 Confidence and (some) persistence can open just about anyone up, even if its for a few sentences at a time.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Re: Having trouble ....not the average probllem. My case is different than the norm c

Im at a young, ripe date age, and Im available ,and so are many young attractive women. I have had some set backs in life, and I get very tense .

When a woman looks at me my nerves stiffen up and hold my head down, when I move it up to look back my head jerks, my eyes widen ,and my heart races.

I do not know how to show affection, I am very spiritual but I have some life expression damages .

What do you do when a girl shows an interest in you and looks at you? Do you approach her ? Do you just look back and smile and then go back to being uncomfortable and red faced and looking like you are hiding ?

I don't know how to react to affection from a woman. My body is not used to smiling even...long story .

Any thoughts ? What do I do after the look?

Additional Details

Its hard for me to look at them psychically as well as mentally . I do not have brilliant convo themes either . I would not be able to comfront a women without stuttering and being red faced...so I guess Im screwed .

I'm not ugly , Im not Yul Brynner but I look like a guy that is way more tuff than I am . So women sometimes show an interest in me and I show them the wall barrier.

Any help from someone close to my age wold be appreciated.

~ *strokes chin in deep thought process* hm. i see. well, if there's anything you should make sure you do, it's make sure you look her in the eye. i, myself, am attracted to guys who are confident enought to be themselves and look me in the eye. if you do end up acting nervous and it's painfully obvious, some girls will notice it and pick up that you are in to them. some of us'll even be nice enough to try to comfort you. me, i like to go after guys that have the same intrests as i do. it definitely helps in the conversation area. if you are lucky enough to find a girl who happens to be your age and likes the same video games that you do, you're definitely in for a treat. girls find it irresistable when a guy is confident and others find it ridiculously cute when a guy gets nervous around us. so, what i'm tryin' to say is either way, you aren't screwed. trust me. a good majority of us turn all goofy when we get around guys, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back