• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Illegial Add

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
yeah it is people stay away from these kind of things.

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
bond of flames said:
thos things are retarded.do people acutaully think they work?

Give me a pc, a PS2 or XBox360.. either hacked, or with a modchip..

And I can easily show how it's done..

If you go with a PS2/modchip route.. you don't NEED a DVD-Burner or DVD-R/+R discs... Seriously.. you can play games without even burning the damn game.. xD

I just don't have the required modchip.. I have everything else to do it..
(Instead of burning the 'dvd images' to a disc, you can just copy them onto the PS2 Harddrive.. which saves DVD discs.. xD)

It's actually very easy to do..

~~Azurith

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
No, it's legal.

What most people choose to do with it, is not.
It's not selling burned games, or allowing you to download them.
Merely how to put them on disc.

I mean, look at it this way.
If your game disc breaks, you're screwed, right?
Nope, just pop in your back-up disc and you're free to play.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Breaking Point said:
No, it's legal.

What most people choose to do with it, is not.
It's not selling burned games, or allowing you to download them.
Merely how to put them on disc.

I mean, look at it this way.
If your game disc breaks, you're screwed, right?
Nope, just pop in your back-up disc and you're free to play.
No, it's illegal copying. Unless you have a license to use the game code, but you probably don't.

T

The Marauder

As already stated, it is perfectly legal to make backup copies/ additional copies of a game for personal use. The same goes with CDs. I can rip the songs and play them from my PC and it's legal as long as I bought the CD. When you buy any type of media (be it games, music, movies, etc.) You are buying the rights to use that media, not just the disc/cartridge it is stored on.

Sora_145

It was an Add that came up with the Google adds. Seeing as how I saw it on YOUR site, I just wanted to let you know.

EDIT: Crap! I didn't see the post dates! SORRY!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The ad is not illegal since it is only supposed to provide info on how to download free games, but not actually give you free games. By someone following the info and downloading the games makes that person's task illegal, as well as the source of where the game was downloaded.

The Marauder, it is not legal to make backup copies of games. If you love a game so much, you have to buy it again. Besides if its PS2 games, making backups means you will need a modded PS2 to play it. That's illegal too.

Endless Devoid, by buying the game doesnt mean you're buying the rights for the entire game, but only the right to own that specific copy purchased. Read on the disc of a game. Here's an example of what it says around the disc:
Final Fantasy XII's disc said:
Licensed by Sony Computer Entertainment America for play on Playstation 2 computer entertainment systems with the NTSC U/C designation only. "Playstation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Unauthorized COPYING, reproduction, rental, public performance or broadcast of this game may be a violation of applicable laws. Manufactured in U.S.A.

Other than the number provided after that, I havent left out any words or changed any of it. If you dont believe me, check for yourself.

Last edited:

FF_2

Banned
do these things actually work though? i think it's illegal .

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Way to revive a dead thread guys.

It's legal, end of conversation.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We have no control over the google ads, and they are in no way connected with our websites, they are just simply ads. ^^

Thanks for the concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back