• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ill tell you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theultimafrylock

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
the various questions it asks you at the beginning will effect you status wise for the rest of the game.

when you choose a weapon as in the sword, shield, or wand, this will tell your strengths and weaknesses such as

choosing the sword will give you more attack power

choosing the shield will give you more defence

and choosing the wand will give you more MP

and choosing to lose a weapon will effect you as well
loosing sword means less attack
loosing shield means less defence etc.

the questions determin leveling up stats as in "your jorney begins at the dead of night it wil not be easy. means leveling up slowly and being very hard to level up".

in the mid day means leveling up is OK.

and in the morning means leveling up easier. OK

thats it :cool:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This is very old o.o;; And it's slightly wrong.
It doesn't give you more of that certain something. It just makes it higher. What you lose will be lower and what you don't pick at all will be normal. It doesn't give you more of anything.

And it's best to keep/pick the Sword(Strength) and give up the Shield(Defense).

Why?

Donald is the magic of the group. Goofy is the defense of the group. It's best to pick strength because they both are weak in strength. You shouldn't pick the magic wand for something you must give up. Magic is very helpful to you. Mainly because of Cure, Summon Power, and spells. If you pick to lose Magic then your MP will be lower than what it would be if you don't. Goofy is the defense and has a high one. Defense is rather useless to pick to keep. You are still going to take damage. So losing it wouldn't hurt you as much as it would be to lose magic or strength.

Edmpunk

yeah this is kinda old. but anyway i chose the sword and gave up the staff and i dont remember but i think my journey began at dawn which means OK leveling up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back