• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'll shall kill my newest challen... oooooooh look, a bunny.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Yeah, Easter weekend and I feel like using my being of pure light. I'm planning to, by Independence day, use certain holidays to reveal each of my original concept characters before I make a new rp based off of them. So I've already introduced two and used one to battle, but I'll use the next nine holidays that are important to me. So first off, this is an Open Challenge!!!!

Ok, so my template comes later, need to find a challeneger, set an arena, and get three judges, so, first come first serve, unless you're illiterate or your template just sucks. And this is just an inicitation battle, any characters killed can still be used again, so yeah, don't get to cheesed if you lose.

Fighters:

Karimac ------------ Me
Mr. ------------ Mr. || Redux ||

Judges:
CronicShock
Time?
???

Last edited:

CronicShock

Ill do it but im not very good. Is this ok? Ill upload my template in a second.

Name: Fervens Evinco

Nickname: Lord of Ferocia

Race: Elementist

Pure Race or Mix: Mix

Height: 5’11
Weight: 140
Hair Color: Jet Black with streaks of Blood Red
Eyes: Blood Red

~ Appearance: Fervens wears a jet-black leather long coat that hangs all the way down to his feet. The sleeves are ripped of just below the shoulder. The jacket is open revealing a skintight shirt that is the same color as his coat. A blood red belt ties around his waist. Jet-black leather plants hangs down with the ends tucking into jet-black military boots. Fervens is fit and strong although he is not extremely muscular. He has never been seen before without wearing a jet-black leather glove on each hand. He wears a single golden ring on the ring finger of his right hand. His skin is a deep tan.

~Personality: Fervens is a cold-hearted elementist. He is harsh and swift to attack anyone in his way. In battle he is a merciless fighter. His strongest quality is the calm he can keep in battle. Fervens is fearless in a fight even when he is out-numbered. He is arrogant and thinks himself superior to all.

~Skill: Fervens can control all of the elements although fire is his strongest. He has trained and became very efficient in the art of telekinesis. He can control even the smallest of matter and shape it into anything he wants. Even though Fervens is an Elementist his most powerful weapon at his disposal is acid. He is able to shoot red acid from around his wrist and direct it where he wants it to go. Hence the leather gloves he wears to keep his skin from being burned. His acid can dissolve even the hardest of armor and weaponry. Fervens can coat a ball of acid in ice compacting it so that when he throws it, it will explode on contact.

~Weapons: Fervens only weapon is the hilt of a sword. With this hilt he can make a blade out of any of the elements or even make a blade of Acid.

~Biography: Fervens mother was a pure-breed Elementist. One day when she was out walking she came across an acid pool. In it was an acid dweller. He came up from the acid and kidnapped her. After years of twisting her mind and making her a slave to his will she was forced to fall in love with him. Months later Fervens war born. He inherited the power of controlling acid from his father and the elements from his mother. His personality though reflects nothing of his mother. He is his father’s equal in harshness and ferocity. Fervans declared that one day he would make a name for himself cutting down anyone that stood in his way. A large town just down the road from his acid pool was called Ungaria. He single handedly went and took over the town. After showing what all he was capable of against the town’s best fighter they practically ushered him into the ruler’s throne in their town hall. He then named the town Ferocia which is Latin for Ferocity as a reminder to any that want to oppose him how fearless and aggressive he is in battle. Now that he had one town he wanted to expand the realm of his domain into an entire kingdom. So on he ventured from one place to the next taking over and moving on to the next place. Finally when he had taken over every town and city for miles and miles he decided that he still was in want of a greater challenge, a challenge that would push him to the limits and possibly even beyond. So out of his kingdom went Fervans when at last he found a worthy challenge. The fight was epic, his foe and he both so close to death and yet so far away from victory. His opponent was a user of telekinesis. Fervans cast streaking balls of acid one after another. Suddenly his challenger’s telekinesis caught each of the balls of acid and slammed them into the ground. The explosion filled Fervans field of view and then covered him and his foe in fire and acid. They both flew in the air towards one another until they slammed into each other from the force of the explosion. Fervans was able to make the acid get off of him and evaporate into nothingness. When he looked around he could no longer she his for with that blood red hair and red eyes. It was then that he felt a presence within himself, a human like presence.
“Yes, we are now one fused by the acid and fire, united in compassion for battle. Both equals in skill, yet both with different abilities. Try it now, picture in your mind that rock raising into the air.” Fervans heard the voice in his head yet not from around him. Just a few feet in front of him was a large grayish rock. He concentrated and saw the rock rise into the air. Now he was ready to use this telekinesis in a fight. Fervans walked out into the horizon in search of the one thing he had wanted all along. More power and more respect. He would demand it brutally if that was what it took. Yes he was now to be feared.

Swag

Young King
I'll shall? I should kill you just for using bad grammar....

...you know what? I think I will. I know just the character...

CronicShock

Does this have to be one on one? If so I can drop out because he will give you a much better battle then I can.

CronicShock

Oh, sorry about the godmodding, I am new to RPGing. Can you tell me what part of it is godmodding so I can fix it? Thanks for the help

Perception╘Truth

Awards
I would, A. Make the Acid have weakness of some sort, besides water, which is its natural one, B. the whole matter thing I woul pull down on the make anything he wants, that right there is usually a thing people associate with gods, C. yeah, got no C, just I like havin' three fold points.

CronicShock

OK thanks alot I appreciate it. I will take that out of the template and adjust the acid. Thanks again

Joy

Bronze Member
How is it god modding if it has a weakness? The acid is as powerful as water if you are creative enough. If it were up to me, I wouldn't call his abilities god modding at all.

Q

Banned
...lez keel, shall we? :D With my new character! I'll join in a moment.

Question to D2L before we begin: Is someone already a Manifest of Balance?

Joy

Bronze Member
I'll shall? I should kill you just for using bad grammar....

...you know what? I think I will. I know just the character...

Use the new one. Because I'll use Daniel against him ^^

And, no Mr. A manifest of Balance has not yet been created.

Q

Banned
Use the new one. Because I'll use Daniel against him ^^

And, no Mr. A manifest of Balance has not yet been created.

...freakin' score. >D
Template = now

Name: Mr.

Weapon: Mr. only wields one weapon; a longsword named Balance. It has a sentient mind and talks to him, as well as possessing a variety of other powers (see Abilities, below). The blade looks beautiful, with a golden handle and a silver scabbard; the blade is flawless, and almost weightless in anyone's hands. However, he has a variety of artifacts and relics he uses in battle (see Abilities)

Class: Manifest of Balance

Appearance:
Mr.jpg

Mr. looks angelic to most; he wears a brilliant white jacket, laced with golden thread and having golden buttons on it. His pants are also white, as are his boots; in fact, he wears all white, occassionally laced with a golden pattern here or there. His white shirt is the only thing without golden thread on it. There is only special thing that Mr. has on him - a brown belt that he wears. It contains a variety of artifacts and relics that are attached to various loops in the belt. These can help him in battle (see Abilities) or they can help him outside of it; Balancer is one of these artifacts. Mr. himself has trusting green eyes in this form; and his hair is a long, sweeping brown. He is not too handsome but also not ugly - he is in between even in appearance.

Abilities: Mr. is a master spellcaster. His knowledge of the Arcane and Divine are amazing, and his power is astonishing. But his healing powers are what truly makes him worthy of being called a Manifest. Mr. can ressurect any being that has died. His power can only be used once a day, but it can be used on anyone who was died, recently or from over a thousand years ago. He can literally draw back their soul to their body, reanimating it and giving it a jump-start. He cannot do this if the person's soul has been destroyed or if their soul has been imprisoned in an astral cell. He needs a body to ressurect. Mr. can not only use these types of magics but also has the ability to teleport by temporarily phasing in and out of existence. He can also do this to make himself become ethereal.

Mr. also carries a variety of ancient artifacts and relics with him. They can do a variety of things, and he possesses nine of them:

- The Box: This is a small, stone box, engraved with various runes and symbols of magical power. It looks like a sarcophagus, only extremely miniaturized. This box has the ability to draw in the soul of whoever Mr. desires when it is opened. Said person's soul is not destroyed; it is simply drawn into the Astral Plane, awaiting imprisonment in an item (See The Knife).

- The Doll: Mr. carries around a doll with him; this is a doll of a dragon, an ancient Chinese dragon, capable of doing amazing feats. Mr. can summon the dragon by throwing it into the air after sprinkling holy water upon it. This dragon is extremely powerful; however, it only lasts for a slight moment, depending on how much holy water Mr. sprinkles on it.

- The Stone: This is a stone, engraved with various runes and symbols. It was given to him at the beginning of the Omniverse. This stone is indestructable, and can increase in size and length to act as a shield from most attacks. It not only guards against physical and magical attacks but also mental attacks and various other types of abilities...it was once rumored that this stone could even hold off Chaos energy for a moment, by radiating a small field of Chaos energy in return. The two powers of the Stone is that it redirects any attack used against it back at the user, and it can emit a temporary shield of Chaos Energy around Mr.

- The Knife: This is a small knife Mr. carries on his belt. It's not very pretty - it has a brown leather handle and the blade is rusty on the edges slightly. The knife has various abilities, most unknown...although it can absorb Arcane magical energy, and can seal the souls of the people Mr. has trapped with the Box into various items. These are the only things known about it...at least known by the people who aren't Mr.

- The Amulet: This is a very special relic of Mr.'s, as it allows him to cycle between his three forms. Mr. currently is a holy man; however, if need be he can actually change his powers by using the Amulet. The Amulet allows him to turn into these two forms, besides his current (Good) form; Evil and Neutral. Evil has various powers against the light, and Neutral is a combination of the two - gaining both of their advantages and disadvantages. Many of these disadvantages cancel the others out, however, during his Neutral state Mr. is extremely unbalanced in the Astral Plane - is he is transported to the Astral Plane physically in this form, he is trapped in a loop forever...at least until he changes his alignment.

- Godspeed: A beautifully crafted bauble, it glows with a royal purple light, and has a constant amount of various energies sparking through it. Occasionally it shows a past place where Mr. has visited; it can bring Mr. to any known place in the Omniverse, but Mr. must know about the place. All Mr. must do is wish to go to the place, and he is there. It is not exactly known how Mr. manages to travel like this - it is rumored the bauble actually shifts the whole Omniverse around Mr. so that he can get to the area he desires.

- End: End is not exactly an artifact or relic, per se. End is the manifestation of the end of the 'Verse Mr. resides in. If the 'Verse Mr. resides in is ending, Mr. must release End; End thus promptly carries out the total annihilation of that 'Verse. This item grants Mr. another duty besides the balancing of the Omniverse - he is nicknamed "The Caller of the End" because of this artifact. End is sealed in a triangular pyramid; this pyramid is a different color depending on the age of the current 'Verse Mr. resides in. If the pyramid is white, the 'Verse is extremely new; when it becomes jet black, the end is near. Most 'Verses are grey; this represents that they are in the middle of their age.

- Balancer: Balancer is Mr.'s longsword. It has a sentient mind, and can speak to Mr. telepathically. It speaks to no one else but Mr. Balancer's only ability is that it enhances Mr.'s endurance ten fold, so that he can accomplish his tasks quickly and with vigor. It also is magicaly and completely unbreakable.

- The Scale: This is a brass scale, small enough to grab with the hand. This scale shows the balance and inbalance of the 'Verse Mr. is in. It also alerts him to 'Verses in need of balancing.

Personality: Mr. is a balancer, through and through. Mr. believes that all things should be balanced in natural; strong swings of balance often signal disorder and unwanted death and killing. Mr. knows his duty is a serious one, and will do anything to keep the Omniverse in balance, including killing beings who change the scales of balance too much. He not only does not like too much evil but also cannot stand too much good; both poison the world and eventually tip the scales in deep favor of the other, once again causing disorder. This loops in an endless cycle, and Mr. is the person who breaks that cycle. Mr. in interaction seems enigmatic, spewing random comments at odd times; however, all of the things he says are and will be connected with the future or the past.

Bio: The full biography of the Manifest of Balance is too lengthy to explain, and thus cannot all be stated here. In fact, the life of the Manifest of Balance would be an extremely boring, repetitive, five-set, twenty encyclopedia-like volumes of constantly rehashed cliches that the Omniverse likes to throw around. However, this is how Mr. obtained the various artifacts and relics he possesses.

His first artifact he obtained after the Beginning of the Omniverse was the Box, and this was from an old spirit that lived deep with Mt. Fuji. This spirit had been bonded here after dishonoring his family by stealing the box and in a mad fit, killing all of his family who attempted to convince him to give it back. The spirit was released by Mr., and gave him the box as the forgiveness for the dishonorous acts it had commited during it's lifetime. Then it faded away, deep into eternal rest.

The second one, the Doll, he obtained was from a dragon in the same area. This dragon had been stuck on the top of a volcano for years, and was always kind to the villagers below the mountain it rested on. However, a crime gang had decided to take advantage of the dragon by poisoning it with a dark energy, or dark ch'i, that would corrupt it and turn it to their evil will. The dragon attempted to rage against the villager, but Mr. fought it and took away all the dark ch'i. The dragon, enraged by what the gang had done, turned on them and brutally slaughtered them all, burning their headquarters. The dragon thanked the man and gave him a doll - just pouring holy water on the doll would summon the dragon to his aid.

The Stone, Knife, and Amulet were all obtained when Mr. began his duty as the Manifest of Balance - they all were on him when he came into existance. Balancer was also with him at the time. These items are specially tailored to Mr. and Mr. alone - anyone else using them just can use them as a regular stone, amulet, knife and sword can be used. End was also given to him at the beginning - but only after Mr. had proven himself worthy in a test of balance.

Godspeed and the Scale were given at the same time to him when Mr. temporarily travelled deep into the Astral Plane and met one of the gods there. Mr. managed to defeat the god, a king of games, in a chess match, and as a reward for such a feat the god gifted him with the two items. Both of them have helped Mr. immensely in his quests.

...I honestly think this is my longest template. Ever. o-o

Last edited:

Perception╘Truth

Awards
Alright, doesn't seem like D2L is gonna post anytime soon and I feel like beating on Mr., so If you would like to judge Cronic, Time as well, that's cool. D2L if you show up within the hour I may change my mind, but Mr. is my choice if you don't. So, battle field.

We shall be fighting on a small moon. much like ours, with many craters and holes to its core. The core is a wormhole to the planet far below. The planet is mostly water with small islands dotting the area. The planet is not much larger than the moon, probably the size of Pluto and its moon the size of Charon. Under the water on the planet is a huge coral reef that strectches across the entire planet. The creatures in the water are mostly carnivourous, much like the ancient oceans of the earth.

My Template:

Name: Karimac

Age: Created at the Dawn of the 3rd Universe, that makes his sentient mind at least 40 billion years, his body is at the middle aged stage of his race, making him about 1,000 Earth Years.

Race: Truthfully a being of pure light, his current incarnation is an Elf-like being called a Ghate

Appearence: Karimac looks like what most associate with an elf. He has pointed ears, a fair face, a thin, muscular body, and is extremely good looking. His skin is a milky chocolate color, usually associated with the Latina persuasion. His hair is a jet black color, much like the sky around the stars at night. It reaches just to his shoulders and is choppy and tangled. He has a short beard that reaches to his side burns and is very striking. His most noticable feature though are his eyes, which are a perfect sky blue. They seem to peer into the very soul of a person and are almost hypnotic. The rest of his body is strong, but not ripped, for that would upset his calm, peaceful look.
For clothing he wears a simple white robe with the ancient Ghate symbols for light. He wears no shoes, his rough and calloused feet taking no damage from even the roughest of ground. The robe reaches to the top of his ankles exposing his bare feet. The sleeves of the robe expose his wrists to his rough hands that strech into long clever fingers. He wears a silver belt of finely woven silk and attached to the belt is a staff.

Weapon: The staff at his belt is called the Staff of Creation and was created at the Dawn of the Third Universe along with Karimac. It is a cheery oak color, meaning it is mostly brown but with some hews of red in its length. The end of the staff is gnarled and cut to a rounded edge. The rest of the staff is smoothly polsihed and carved with the grain of the wood hardly noticable. THe staff itself glows with a warm light that seems to envelope the on-looker in a blanket of good feelings and memories. Only in the most fierce of battles does this staff change in appearence. At that time the gnarled end of the staff uncurls and a shining white point on the end begins to glow. Suddenly a briliant white light emits from the core of the staff and the on-looker is usually harmed severly.

Abilities: A skilled user of the eight major elements, Karimac has control of every element to a great degree. Only when a user as skilled as he, or stronger can overturn an attack from his staff. Along with control of the elements, Karimac can also change one element to another using the same amount of energy the attack used in the first place. THe only limitation on this is that Karimac cannot change the element to its exact opposite. ALong with this, Karimac has a heightened level of strength and speed that surpass most normal Ghate, who are at least 10x more powerful than a human being.

Bio: Karimac is one of nine extremely powerful beings created at the dawn of the third universe. He is one of the four beings of light, dedicated to destroy the four beings of darkness. Karimac is the purest light of the four, who in order of purest energy are; Karimac, Theanemeash, Ziphion, and Doom. The four dark beings, the ultimate enemies of the four light beings, are, in order of darkest energy are; Typheon, Dreklamehesh, Yetasdf, and Gharin. There is also one central being, who for now shall remain nameless.

In the beginning these nine beings got along fine. For almost ten thousand years they held council between one another, creating planets, destroying planets, advancing populations, things like that. Unfortunately, this peace didn't last. A priest of the Dark Order one day told his followers that his lord, Typheon, could defeat Karimac. In an explosion of rage, Karimac took up this challenge. The battle ran smoothly until Ghar and Doom made another bet. The two said that their leader would win and bet dominion over several planets. Gharin, not wanting to lose, set a trap that Karimac fell in, and he was almost defeated. Sadly, Doom found out about this cheat and called war upon the Dark Lords. Being loyal, the other Light Lords agreed on this war and for the next twenty thousand years the two factions waged war. The central being, saddened by this act of eternal violence, decided to remove the problem altogether and wiped out the entire universe right then and there. But of course, the war continued even in death for the warriors. Eventually they grew tired and begged the central being to restore them to life. The being agreed, but under several conditions. First, he would force them into the second Universe, ours, while he rebuilt the Third Universe. Second, the eight warriors had the choice of incarnation or eternal life. The Light Lords chose Incarnation, while the Dark Lords chose eternal life. Third, that they must not interfere in the workings of the supreme beings of this universe. The factions agreed, but as the being used his power to send them away Dreklamehesh pulled him through and wiped his memory.

As the nine beings reappeared in their new home, they were scattered to the corners of the universe. Typheon and Karimac were sent to the northern end, Dreklamehesh and Theanemeash to the eastern parts, Yetasdf and Ziphion to the western edges, and Gharin and Doom to the southern most parts of the universe. The central being was forced to the exact center of the universe, a huge black hole that had in the center a star. Protected by a cosmic egg, the being finaly hatched itself in the next two million years and sent its spirit into the body of a newborn child. Each of the Lords felt this sudden change in energy and the race to find the being has begun.

Karimac is the only one of the Light Lords who knows he is continually being reincarnated. He prefers to keep this information hidden and has only revealed it to one being, Doom. Karimac's first incarnation was a young being on a small planet called Earth.

This will take a while to do, i'll finish by the end of the weekend.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
Alright, doesn't seem like D2L is gonna post anytime soon and I feel like beating on Mr., so If you would like to judge Cronic, Time as well, that's cool. D2L if you show up within the hour I may change my mind, but Mr. is my choice if you don't.

...beat on me?
Oh, I'll show you something. >:O

What, you don't think I can get at least one hit on you? COme on, you know me better than that.

Fusing with this post so I'm not machine-gunning.
Of course you can get a hit on me...but "beat on me"? I don't think you could mercilessly crush me with me giving you at least a fight.

Now, let's begin. You post first.

Last edited:

CronicShock

Ok thanks for letting me judge. Hopefully by watching two experienced fighters such as yourselves I will be able to improve.

Q

Banned
Ok thanks for letting me judge. Hopefully by watching two experienced fighters such as yourselves I will be able to improve.

...wait, did you just call me experienced?

You're hellishly mistaken there. My experience is almost zero. If you want to see experience, watch D2l in action.

CronicShock

Yea, see I get tips from D2L err CaLeb almost every day at school so I try to see everyone's style to improve my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back