• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'll just leave this here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Initially I labelled this pretentious, stupid, and gave it another eye roll with the whole "goddammit humanity, why can't you look outside your own worldviews and experciences blah blah blah."

of course then it occured to me I've been reading this comic for a bit and my only real reason of displeasure is because i'm a somewhat religious person

still not as good as penny arcade but w/e, science is just a tool or weapon we should fully exploit and utilize. If you want to live your life by it then lol but it's your choice

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
honestly at this point, these arguments become kind of useless and i never see the point but that's what it all amounts to imo, confliction of world-views. itt we need to be exposed to more worldviews to gain a broader perspective and then talk. that's obviously not a sure fire method but it's a one that will either open up your mind or shut it down further to the point you're closed off by walls of your own creation

essentially both sides look the same to me except for the fundamental notions of belief and disbelief and everything in between

i don't take the comic seriously but what it repersents as what i see in debates and/or arguments? to a degree

but again, honestly everything's just starting to blur together for me

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
and you just assume nobody else but you has done this

lmao no, even if you don't try, it's something unavoidable. i'm just saying enough is never enough especially if it's something involuntary

but i digress because this will get extremely convoluted but read over any thread in this (or really any) section and you might see what i'm saying (assuming you don't already but just consider it bs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back