• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ilago a good guy now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
In the sequel movie of Alladin, Ilago is on Alladin's side, remember? This world is more like the sequel...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
And he did have lines in the first game. He had lines when he first appeared and when you fought him.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*bitch slaps path*

That's why you have red reputation >_>

*bitch slaps the other guy*

Disney isnt even making the world. SE is and they decide if it follows the storyline. That's why you have no reputation.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
he is like a good guy after jafar was defeated by alladin in all the movie and the short t.v. series

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
pathtotwilight12 said:
u didn't know iago was a good guy

It is like this...:
Aladdin: Iago working for Jafar, same in KH
Jafar´s return: Iago joins Al and friends.... SPOLIER: Iago is the one who kills Jafarin the movie....

Maby it is like that in KH/KH2 to...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I was just wondering... What does Iago even have to do with the Kingdom Hearts 2 plot...?

Anyways, it' supposed to be iago becomes a good guy in later movies/the TV series...As well, Jafar (at least, in the beginning part of agrabah, he might be back due to pete finding his lamp) is gone, so Iago doesn't report to him.. So i'd bet he's a good guy, at least for the beginning.

coolazice7

yeah, when i was young i used to love the aladdin movies. from what i remember about the 2nd one, iago goes to the good side at first, then traitors back to jafar. but at the end of the movie he throws jafars lamp into some lava, nearly getting killed in the process.

aladdin's world is probably following some of that storyline....

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, if the Agrabah level is using the Return of Jafar storyline, then yeah Illago will be good guy in the game.

moogles

Iago starts as a bad guy, realizes that Jafar doesn't care about him, goes to help Sora who will appreciate him. Its just like the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back