• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ikki Tousen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well I watched the first episode and was incredibly weird and awkward. It was decent and the idea is rather well weird. So I was wondering what are people's thoughts of it, and if I should continue to watch it or give it up for a different anime. (Also this is apparently the first of 3 seasons).

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I watched the whole first season on Demand a few years ago. Never in my life have I seen that many panty/bra shots. What's sad is, from what I read, Battle Vixens (the manga it's based off of) is even worse. Full frontal nudity, and what not. But if you look past that, it's a pretty decent series. Pretty nice character designs, with some above par fights. But I'd recomend passing it up, and watch Tenjou Tenge instead. It does what Ikki Tousen tries to do, but with much more style and class. Not much more class, though. >.>

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I've only seen half of the first season and Great Guardians (at which I was a little disappointed that Ryofu acted out of character because of amnesia until the last episode), but I rate it as decent at the least. It wasn't boring, but too much of the fanservice cutting into the battles. I have to admit, it was pretty sexy though. (Clothes ripping fanservice! Yuri fanservice! Full nude fanservice!) The other half was pretty funny.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I forgot about this show. I watched it. It amused me...lol fanservice.

Delrithk

I saw the parts on Xbox live, i laughed my friggin ass off. There was so much fan service. I mean seriously, why so much??

For those of you that have seen DBZA, me and my friends called the punches the Anti-Clothes beam! It was so stupid, but it made me look it up online...mostly to laugh at the anti-clothes beam.

I tried to watch it...but it was to much.

NarutoAngel221

Is it true that all male character change to female.

if it is then I guess that's the interesting part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back