• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

II.8 LIMITED EDITION ANNOUNCED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
[video=youtube;RpVazxvl_yU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpVazxvl_yU[/video]
PCz3PZJoKH2.8_LE_BeautyShot_EN_840px_780_KR.jpg

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I barely have any KH merch either, I like the pins. This time, I think I'll wait for a collectors edition for more stuffs, maybe all three bundled. But I can see anger over pins already

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Hi, I'm "the salt".

I couldn't care less about pins. Maybe I'm alone. I got the one with the KHII.5 and ended up just giving it to my ex. IIRC Japan has gotten OSTs in these special editions at least once. I'd take that any day because I love KH music so much and have spent wayyy too much on the OSTs. =P

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, whatever, who doesn't want the pin can buy the normal version or the collectors edition (if there will be one)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Any KH merch is good for me. I will gladly get this, especially since it's a free pre-order bonus just like 2.5. Don't get why people get mad about it since it's not a more expensive edition. Plus, there's still time for a proper CE to be announced. 2.5's CE was announced about a month before the game released.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm not a fan of SE's "hey, let's give Japan awesome stuff and the rest of the world shit" kind of attitude. I understand we europeans and/or americans probably don't buy extra stuff to the same degree as the Japanese do but a pin is still worth shit to me. So yeah, call me the salt whatever, but there has been better stuff. I was okay with the 1.5 CE we got, with that artbook with the CD "in it".

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hopefully there's a collector's edition. I'd like to see a Meow Wow plushy, that sweet Disney pin, the keychain of Lea's keyblade, an artbook, a steelbook case, and maybe something small like a wayfinder or something. Also, I already have multiple copies of 1.5 and 2.5, but if one of those were included I'd probably enjoy it :)

The limited edition looks alright though.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hopefully there's a collector's edition. I'd like to see a Meow Wow plushy, that sweet Disney pin, the keychain of Lea's keyblade, an artbook, a steelbook case, and maybe something small like a wayfinder or something. Also, I already have multiple copies of 1.5 and 2.5, but if one of those were included I'd probably enjoy it :)

The limited edition looks alright though.

As long as an edition of this kind eventually comes around, I'll be good. If not, it's not like we're paying extra for the pin anyway, so either way it's cool. I just hope that, like 2.5, the pin is not all we're getting.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
As long as an edition of this kind eventually comes around, I'll be good. If not, it's not like we're paying extra for the pin anyway, so either way it's cool. I just hope that, like 2.5, the pin is not all we're getting.

I didn't even know about that haha, I got the limited edition for Christmas last year and I got a fucking pin xD My mom only got the limited edition because she collected the Disney pins, she didn't even know what Kingdom Hearts really was xD

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi, is this where the salt gather?
A pin was also the only thing Italy got with the previous remixes, so this is just precious.
Considering KH is the only saga where I would like to have material goods such as posters, artbooks, bonus CDs... call me Utah, cause I have the largest salt lake in the world.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I didn't even know about that haha, I got the limited edition for Christmas last year and I got a fucking pin xD My mom only got the limited edition because she collected the Disney pins, she didn't even know what Kingdom Hearts really was xD

Yeah, there was a collector's edition of 2.5 but you could only get it through Square's online store. If there's one for 2.8, it will no doubt be the same situation. Any Square-made CE's are always exclusive to their dumb online store.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, there was a collector's edition of 2.5 but you could only get it through Square's online store. If there's one for 2.8, it will no doubt be the same situation. Any Square-made CE's are always exclusive to their dumb online store.
Whaat? I could've bought the CE of 2.5 at Media Markt, Saturn and Müller... o_O (those are german multimedia, electronic etc stores)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Some of those shops sometimes offer a limited amount of such things. But not always and not all of them. And if they don't, you usually can't get them ordered there either.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I wish these pins weren't this ugly, they look so incredibly cheap it's not funny.

And what about the line two years ago where some SE community manger said that there should be stuff for all kinds of fans to justify the pin. So now that we have a pin again, how did this work out?

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I wish these pins weren't this ugly, they look so incredible cheap it's not funny.

And what about the line two years ago where some SE community manger said that there should be stuff for all kinds of fans to justify the pin. So now that we have a pin again, how did this work out?

"To justify giving you a cheap worthless pin, we'll give you yet another cheap worthless pin."
"That's not how it works, man. That's not how any of this-"
"PINS ARE LIFE."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back