• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ignoration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Justice will prevail.
When I login to the chat everyone on my ignore list gets ignored, TWICE. And everyone who has me on ignore, I get ignored as I walk in the Chat. I find this very annoying after 37 times. The ignoration usually provokes flames, EX:
[Unrevealed Member]: GTFO 212.

Is there anything anyone can do about this?

Justice will prevail.
Even if they do, it still continues. And even if I un-ignore them, it still occurs. And the word ignoration doesn't exist? LOLOL

Swag

Young King
how bout you not be really annoying and over cocky and maybe people will stop spamming you with ignores. kthnxbai

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Well, you have done that to me before. Some many times, to where I could even type without a bulletin coming up. It is annoying.

I suggest nto coming in chat?

You DO get cocky. And you DO get annoying after a while. How about keeping your smart remarks to yourself. =/

kthxbai

Alyalu ♥♥~

Justice will prevail.
I understand the "annoying" part, but cocky? Come on. I'm not cocky. Anyways I still get this problem. Help please?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Members flaming simply because they are getting ignore messages is exceedingly juvenile, bordering on hypocritical since it's because of their own choice they are receiving these popup messages and no one has the right to say whether an unbanned member should or shouldn't come into the chat.

Just work on getting people to unignore you. I don't personally often use 'ignore' as it only comes into fruition when sending private messages in the chat; I don't converse on that close level with people that I dislike. I imagine it would be the same for most others. In that case, the ignore feature is just being used as another insult to 212.

Un-ignore them, and then ignore them again. That could possibly work. Or just wait and hope it passes.

You instigate 212, but you're not cocky.

Justice will prevail.
There is a large diffrence from here to 08-24-2006, 09:28 PM, 3 months ago. That's when I said that. Now if you can't help me, disappear.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
well thats too fricken bad, theres no other way. BTW your sigs wrong, the Wii is 215 dollars in japan. check the wiki

Justice will prevail.
There is a large diffrence from here to 08-24-2006, 09:28 PM, 3 months ago. That's when I said that. Now if you can't help me, disappear.
Quoted for emphasis. Toasty! Now leave if you can't help. Read my posts, not my Sig.

I think some of these plans work. I walked into the chat, and I didn't get any issue.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
This topic should not, and so far as I'm aware, IS NOT, up for debate. They have you on ignore because they do not want to talk to you. Get over it. You can not force them to take you off ignore. Handle it like a mature person, and maybe they will. Whining like this will het you nowhere.

Honestly I'm surprised this thread is still open. It's really just been spam and flames since post one.

Justice will prevail.
This topic should not, and so far as I'm aware, IS NOT, up for debate. They have you on ignore because they do not want to talk to you. Get over it. You can not force them to take you off ignore. Handle it like a mature person, and maybe they will. Whining like this will het you nowhere.

Honestly I'm surprised this thread is still open. It's really just been spam and flames since post one.
That's not what it's about. I complaining because Others and Me get 2 ignore signs when I login. This causes problems. At first it was okay, but now it's out of hand. I could care less if people have me on ignore, big whoop. It's the "ThisMember has ignored you" bulliten that grinds my gears.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
That's not what it's about. I complaining because Others and Me get 2 ignore signs when I login. This causes problems. At first it was okay, but now it's out of hand. I could care less if people have me on ignore, big whoop. It's the "ThisMember has ignored you" bulliten that grinds my gears.
Either it's a glitch or the chat is just reminding you who is currently ignoring you.

Alaude Drenxta

That's how the chat tells you that you're being ignored. I don't think they can edit that. @_@

Alaude Drenxta

Far as I'm aware this is out of his power, might want to talk to spdude or whomever it is that handle the flashchat program.

However, here's an idea.

Be more mature. When you come into the chat, don't start arguments like I've seen you do numerous times. ASK them to remove you from ignore, assure them that you won't be talking them anyway, and do so intelligently, else no one will take you seriously.

Also, biggest help, stop throwing a fit about it. You're making a spectacle of yourself, the second one of those people see this, they're just going to laugh and leave you on ignore.

Back