• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ign...why!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I'm sorry....but IGN?

I'm sorry but IGN??? Giving Kingdom hearts a 7.6??? When all the other gaming sites gave it over a 9 (except gamespot and some others)???? This is scaring me...........Oh well. We all have our own opinions. I would say Kingdom hearts 2 was worth the wait. (maybe if we're lucky Ign might change thier mind):)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Re: I'm sorry....but IGN?

reviews dont really affect my anticipation for a game. i've been playing kh2 all day and it is just as great as i expected, regardless of what the reviews say. but yet..i have to disagree with ign. i never really liked them anyway. all they care about are bloody, sexy, gang-bangin' games. and RPG's aren't their area of expertise

THE_UNKNOWNS

yea, except i am very mad at my walmart cause they won't get it in for like 2 weeks so i ordered it with express delivery. should have it tommorrow

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Sharikaaria said:
any idea what level of difficulty this guy played on? i heard proud mode was beastly hard

prolly is hard. im doing it on standard and it is still pretty hard. the ign douche bag prolly played it on beginner.

med nin Sakura

ouch, eh well me too, I gotta wait til tomorrow to get mine. No big though, I get to laugh at this idiot I know at school who ditched school *yes I know many did this* but ditched school when he should really worry about his grades and went to pick it up this morning. *I didn't tell him it is out tomorrow because sometimes he needs to learn the hard way*

error51210

that is true. Most american gamers will laugh at kingdom hearts 2 or any RPG's, but when you pull out a new grand theft auto everyone gets all happy and shit even though my enjoyment with games such as those last for about an hour then im bored.

NEO_Shell

I have gone to IGN my whole entire life, never once have I read a review from another site, never once have I depended on another site to get my gaming 411. This makes me question my unwavering devotion. I mean, if they screw up reviewing a gamelike KHII, imagine all the other perfectly good games that they have screwed over. Especially if they are RPG. IGN, I have notived has become very very anti- RPG, they complain 24 - 7 about RPGs. I dont understand how they rate perfectly good games such as KHII as crap, and then go and rate the real trash, like GTA as 9.5s. I mean honestly. GTA represents the trash of America. I mean if you want to grow up to be a gang banger shooting up downtown LA, then you have some problems, and its games like GTA that try and make gang banging appealaing. Ialso noticed in the review of KH II, all they did was focus onthe bad, I mean, he sat there and talked about how easy the game is, and how small the worlds are, and i guess a KH II world is small compared to San Andreas's no load time. But the graphics are hack of alot better. I mean, his review was basically a verbose version of 4 words, small world; too easy. I mean, arent these reviews supposed to talk about all aspects? Not once did he mention graphics, or soundtrack, he was just too stuck on button mashing,. but as i recall, KH I was preety easy in that respect as well, yet it got a 9. This guy needs to be fired, otherwise, Im forced to believe that this is the state of IGN, IGN has definitely lost a long time subscriber.

error51210

no shit. everyone here thats played it thats come back here for the lost companions that dont have has said its pretty damn good and worth the wait

Wrath of Roxas

Did you ever think the only reason why kh2 gets so many high scores is because fans review them and of course they will give high scores. But pull out some random gamer thats not against any genre of gaming and isnt a fan then the score wont be a 9 or 10 cause he isnt a fan.

NEO_Shell

I can understand that yes, the game may a bit easier, and may bring the game rating down a bit, but I dont see howthat guy can onestly think that the battle is so easy that it brings the game all the way down to a 7.6...I mean i can see an 8.5, but any lower than that, and just because of one thing...this guy is on rack, obviously been playing GTA way to much

Vzam

Bronze Member
Cry more please. If you like the game, buy it and stop trying to whine about someone's "official" opinion.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I heard Gamespy gave it a good review. So far, the good reviews are outweighing the bad reviews. Besides IGN seems to hate Square games and RPGs right now.

martin8me

Vzam said:
One example of the severe button mashing, for example, is that I placed the controller on my desk, lightly pressed X and had a conversation with a co-worker. Three minutes later, I'd cleared all of the opponents in a room and leveled up, without actively controlling the game. What's more, because the ability to button mash is so prevalent, boss fights take a fraction of the time. I clocked every major fight that I had in this title, and most of them came out under the five-minute mark, including the final boss. This is extremely disappointing and not particularly appealing as far as fostering a replay once the thing has been beaten.

Don't you think that is KHII hating!!!:mad:

The whole point is how your character looks in battle killing other enemies('cause how cool they look:eek: ) not just mashing the X button

FinalDreamer

honestly I cant take that review seriously as all he talked about was the battle system. either he's a total noob reviewer or just a dumbass. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back